1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hip hop artist and pits

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BDK, Jun 7, 2004.

1. BDK

BDK oo7

are ppl like big boi and dmx really into pitbulls or just teh looks i just got thru lookinh at big boi from outkast website www.pitfallkennels.com and i saw he raises and sell the so called blue pits lol anyway also wondering about dmx what dogs does he own who did they come from are the true pits or just pretty dogs also found this

DMX'S PSAs

Rapper speaks out against what he was busted for.

*DMX will produce a series of Public Service Announcements against guns and for animals' rights. The PSAs are targeted at youth, as X urges youngsters to stay away from firearms and be kind to animals. The good deed is under a plea agreement DMX made with New Jersey authorities, stemming from animal cruelty and weapons charges he faced in 1999 when police found 13 pitbulls, a loaded 9mm, and six crack pipes in

not trying to start anything just trying to get info after all his last album was called grand champion who was the dog on the cover was he a gd champ does anyone really know

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2004
  2. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

DMX is in it for the love of our breed. He does not own them as a fashion statement or to look "cool & tough." From some sources of mine he does own some Chs and multiple winners. Big Boi from Outkast on the other hand just breeds to peddle high priced dogs.

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Hey knock, cool avatar!!
    I dont know anything about DMX or his dogs....

4. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

I have been reading through these old threads and saw this one. The first comment interested me, something like DMX is in it for the love of the breed, not to look cool and tough. I think that is totally wrong, not that he loves the breed but that he doesn't own them to look cool and tough. If you look at his old music videos they contradict this statement because he features the dogs snarling at the end of their chains and such. For what other reason would he have that than to look tough? It's not helping the breed. I realize this is old and he hasn't done any videos in a while, this just peeked my interest. Anybody who wants to keep their dogs should be against publicizing their aggressiveness.

5. New England

New England Banned

Does'nt DMX have a boomer tattoo that takes up his whole back.

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

DMX is into Bullies now. I used to listen to DMX religiously growing up, love the way he used gamedog talk to represent everyday life but he has other shit in his life ging on and needs to leave the dogs alone. Especially since he switched over to the bullies

7. New England

New England Banned

Here's one for you,but it's not DMX

<object height="385" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPL_OszqdRI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. BeauK

BeauK Pup

Ass Clowns, all of them. It'd be hard to play cool and tough to 15 year olds with a nice natured Spaniel.:dogkiss:

9. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

sick bump from 6 years ago!!! and that song is pretty sick(sick=good):)

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I seen Dayton family live in concert about 10 years ago.Them some flint boys. MICHIGAN REPRESENT!

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

I have a dickhead aquaintance who asked me once to line up a couple of dogs for his album cover I laughed so hard i spilt my pint all over him and his girlfriend.

12. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

lol, yall guys crack me up. Dmx is in it for the love of the breed. The man whole back is a tatoo of his dog boomer that died. Dmx had game dogs, i dont know about know, cause he got in trouble with the law in the past.