1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

homemade biospot

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by BDK, May 12, 2004.

1. BDK

BDK oo7

mix 4oz permethrin 1 qt pinsol 1qt mineral oil aith 2 gallons of water take a sponge and soak dogs down will work for up to thirty days also kv vet supply sells nylar igr insect growth regulater you could also mix with it to increase residual effects i think you all who try this will be very happy works as well as biospot and for a fraction of the cost

2. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

This mix does work well. Have used it before and gotten some nice reults out of it. But I don't have that big of a problem with fleas and ticks so don't have to use it that often.

3. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Where do I buy the supplies (excluding the water lol) to make it? Local stores or do i have to order it off line?

4. BDK

BDK oo7

you can buy the permethrin at any feed store or hardware store the rest you can get froma grocery store or drug store thanks BDK

5. puregame

puregame Big Dog

thank you. puregame