1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hot Boyles Studs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Divine, Jun 25, 2010.

1. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

also voodoo jr is 176964

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Lol, yeah I think it's a funny pic to have up for your dog. I thought about changing it. Lol, who knows, maybe I will.

4. Divine

Divine Pup

who has hershel and whats up with his stud career. Very well bred hog

Jerzboy42084 likes this.
  5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Jerzboy42084 likes this.
  6. Divine

Divine Pup

Well bred hog. You are right, i imagine he would be a good cross into the boyles stuff. Hershel has been bred to some really good stuff is he in the Carolinas

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

why not just go to the man himself ? if that's what you want get it right off his yard.

8. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Now dont quote me but im pretty sure Hershals chain lies on Mr Bs Yard. You can look him up in the Gazette. He'll let you know.:D

9. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Almost forgot I even started a thread trying to find them, didnt get one reply though check out Black out pits Black Platinum Id be more than happy to pay the stud fee for this one. ped number is 303648

10. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

My bad thats a bitch, but I started a thread looking to find a way to contact them, and not one reply. Ive seen other dogs they have in peds and its tight work. If yall find em let me know.

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Anybody run a heavy redboy/boyles cross?

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

13. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

I have no access to the ped but I spoke to a guy who speaks highly on this boyles stud " BLOOD BOND'S LIL DUDLEY"

14. Divine

Divine Pup

Yeah ive always admired the way the boyles stuff was bred never thought much about getting one until recent. I remember seeing Red Oak dogs back when I was active and liked a few of them. Seems to be a consistent line of dogs Anyone have any Red Oak out there. Mt man had some of it several years back. anyone know if any of that stock is stil around i thought some of those were decent. Any other good ones available to public

15. claymore

claymore Pup

16. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i seen geachimens whole litter, that was the most active pups at 5 weeks you had to seperate them. i cant say enough good about them. also geichmens brother lil son was one of the best dogs to look threw a collar....:dogtongue:

17. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

18. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Like I said go to Geachiman. You will not be disappointed.

19. Divine

Divine Pup

Lil son and Geichiman available to the public

20. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

On another note, as far as I understand there are a certain few with straws off grch rising stars sparky. If youve got that much $ to throw on faith, but hey if they all turn out to be garbage, pretty peds go quick.:D