1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

House training?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by XTonedPittBullX, Oct 8, 2004.

1. My pup is really stubborn and I am consistent in the times that I take him outside to let him relieve himself.A few times a wk I turn my back and turn around and there is a puddle of pee or a pile o' poo.I never have put his nose in it or spank him because of what he does.I pick him up and bring him over to what he did and then clean up the mess and show him where he is supposed to do it at.I have the patience in cleaning up after him and have patience in making sure I do the right thing and say the right thing so he knows that he is doing something that isn't neccessary.He is getting kinda stubborn as well about it.Any suggestions in what I can do so that he doesn't have "accidents" in the house.

2. nc_pitbulls

nc_pitbulls Big Dog

hmm.........i usually do the smell and thump on the nose and that works for me..........

3. Been there done that!!

4. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

How old is the pup in question? And, are you feeding him/her at the same time everyday?