1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How about them Buckeyes!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dred Lok Kennels, Jan 13, 2015.

1. :d..........................

2. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Lol! All my Oregan band wagon buddies are crying like lil girls lol

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I know a couple chicks that really like to watch foot ball. They get all raced up during the end of the season even though their team is nowhere near the finish line. What a game.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Bama fan here but congrats to the buckeyes ..They earned it.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm a Bama fan that found myself hoping Ohio St would win.... Pretty good game.... What can you say about a QB with only 3 starts that's 3-0 and they were the conference championship, the Sugar Bowl and the NC game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I was rooting for Oregon... They sure came back, Ohio was just too fast and strong for them.

7. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

The thing that impresses me most about cardale besides his 6'5" 250lb frame and his rocket arm is his nerves of steel. He never seems to get flustered or nervous. I guess having Elliot rush for 246 yards and 4 td's helps. I was skeptical we'd beat Wisconsin having our 3rd string quarterback in I had no idea we'd beat Alabama and Oregon too. What's crazy is the core of our team is mostly made up of freshmen and sophomores

8. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Adding playoffs to college football was a great idea

9. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

It was a good game @ points. The way Oregon came out I thought it was going to be a shoot out. Being from the Pac 12 region it was hard to watch. 2 of my favorite teams head on. But there's only one way to know who's best, and that's to get it on.

I watched the Wisconsin game and was impressed by that 3rd stringer. Against Bama I thought he may be stalled but not there either. I had no thoughts about him against Oregon due to the conflict of interest. Lol

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Cardale is a beast ! what surprised Bama the most was his athletic ability and speed ! he is a lot more athletic and more mobile than Saban anticipated .He also has a cannon of a arm .Read somewhere on one knee he can chunk one 65 yards .Ohio State got it going on right now and they will be tough to beat the next couple years.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

What will be intersting to see is how they handle success ! They are now the " Hunted " and will take everyone's best shot.

12. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Their a perennial team. Not always in the hunt for the top spot, but they're usually on the BCS list. The big thing with college is recruitment program, along with coaching staff. Having big seasons boosts recruitment. But like you said, we'll see.

13. BLACCOUT

BLACCOUT Pup

Ga bulldawgs all day, but them bucks showed who they really are with this last game.