1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how about this for a workout????

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by scottyh, Apr 26, 2011.

1. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

2. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thats pretty cool

3. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Looks like the dogs are having A blast.

4. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

Go to an ACES or SACS day, the ACES people were the first to do it with Bull breeds, check their forum..

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I would try my dog on it, I think he was go bat shit crazy for it.

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

gotta link to that forum?

7. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

8. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you....

9. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

The lure machine by the way is a car starter motor modified slightly and attached to a spool of thin steel cable, I was very impressed.

10. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

11. They would have to speed it up for my dogs for sure but it def looks fun for them.

12. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

dam thats some nice stuff... LOL good explain of bullies working out if they tired too lol trip, fell and hit the pole lol... sorry if it was your dog but it was just to funny

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

It looks fun in the beginning , but if your the one who has to reset the line every time , Im sure after 10 times it aint much fun lol.

14. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

They do it with Whippets/Lurchers some get sub 7sec times. When they're doing it, they kinda pulse the machine and pull it forward in bursts..

15. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

When the big floppy headed one fell and kept rolling? Lol that was real funny, he looked like he didn't know where he was when he walked off. :P

16. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Looks great fun for the dogs...

17. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

yea buts its not realy hard wrk settin out the string plus the dogs would love easy wrkout for you to do with the dog , yeah i think its more for greyhounds but hey great for bullys to

18. scottyh

scottyh Big Dog

i wonder if any one has plans of how to make one ???????

19. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

wonder if they ever get any nasty bird nests in the reel?? definately looks like a great time!

20. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

The fastest time was 8.23 by the chocolate dog near the end of the vid.