1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how genetics work

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ben brockton, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

I think your misunderstanding a little bit. I do not breed on looks alone by any means. And I agree game should be your foundation in your program. However the other attributes a feel are equally as important and have their rightful place to create a sound bulldog from the inside out. I would not just stick two pretty well built dogs together and hope I get game dogs. I do agree, game is the hardest trait to capture and maintain.

2. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Ok Goat, I'm here buddy. Tell me the scoop on Boomer. Listening.

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well who ever he is he's full of crap . he was out of miss spike . she was owned by morfin and the litter was born there . if you look at miss spike you see the white . if the have tight line breeding miss spike it's there . i believe him no reason to lie about it . people will always say what they want but the look in the dog will show up so it's hard to hide .

4. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

See I was told, he very much resembled dogs off crenshaws yard. (The mask) boomer had being one. I was also told baker tried to match into Zebo twice and Zebo ducked him.

5. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

6. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Strange how we got around to Boomerang.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Yea it's strange, maybe because yall call me the dudes name who claimed he's bakers cousin or some crap so I made a smart remark about it on the ohmydog thread or whatever. You gonna turn this thread into a look at me I'm Cajun thread to? Can you not have a normal conversation or a intellectual conversation or just talk dogs? And you say how "we" got on the subject of Boomer. Their a mouse in your pocket? Ain't no "we". There is a conversation between me and Goat, Not me and Cajun about Boomer. So unless you have input on Boomer, this is a genetics thread, not a Cajun thread or a Hate on Game thread. Please keep your lame remarks to yourself. Stop ruining every thread I comment on.

9. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Right lol its funny how that works...

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

BOOMERANG.....YEP....JUST KEEPS COMEING BACK...best leave ya to it while your quite g4g....enjoy...

11. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

How many threads you gonna follow me to and ruin? It's flattering you stalk me and all. But I'm starting to feel uneasy about our relationship. Oh and Uh...your nose has a lil brown on the tip. However if I have a question about Bulldogs, I will ask those that been there. If am am curious as to what it looks like under Cajun, Blueballs or trees computer desk. I will ask you. We crystal?

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I don't know why everybody else is "brown nosing" each other. How do you come up with that assumption? Just because we happen to agree with each other and you don't?

13. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Daww he thinks he is funny, guess I can't post anywhere or I'm following the town dunce

14. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Ok you agree with eachother! Lol crap! Everyone knows that! So how many times do you have to make it known that you agree with eachother and disagree with me??? It's like a bad rap song with a bad hook Stuck on repeat man. Seriously. We all get it, I get it. You all agree, and disagree with me. I don't know squat, I'm green, I'm a idiot, I'm Kimo and I'm the other dude to. I'm delusional, I live in wonderland, I know nothing about nothing and you all know everything and I should shut up and learn from you. Now. Did I miss anything or????

15. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Great post G4G! Now practice what you preach LOL

16. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

17. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Pshh..I'm a McGuire bro. Not a Davis. I'm Irish and Indian. But the man does have some nice hair and sick side burns lol

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Computer desk? I'm walking the yard as we speak.... Dam son can you not read??? Clearly states in every post I make it's coming from a mobile device and not a computer..... Everybody here just sees you for what you are, somebody that's long on theory and short on experience. And this isn't something people just made up, you make it clear with your theories and assumptions that you have nowhere near the experience and knowledge you seem to think you have or claim to have. And it's funny that Boomer comes up yeah it really is, because it was called from the beginning, first day you came somebody called it because they knew the bullshit was coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Game4Glory

Game4Glory Banned

Your a idiot, your boyfriend made a remark as usual, and I said I'm on the phone with my cousin brother B Davis or whatever and we are discussing the real breeding of Boomer. That's how he was brought up moron. It was being a smart a$$. Nothing more. Kinda like I am right now.

20. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

U are the one not understanding. U can breed for game first and foremost then u can add all the useless shit u blabbering about later because a well but dog is dime a dozen. You said u would not breed to jimmy because I'm sure u have tons of the same but better looking in your HOA home kenneled in the closet right? Give me a break dude.