1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how genetics work

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ben brockton, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Is that what your doctor told you when he did your exam in a hotel room? LMAO

2. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

You're only in trouble if you feel both his hands on your shoulders when the probe is going in.

3. Thanks for the material. Leaf Science doesn't seem like an objective filter; referencing it would be analogous to using drugfreeworld.org as an unbiased source. Here are 99 pages (98 full pages) of possible counter-examples in cited peer-reviewed journals from various disciplines:

effects of marijuana - Google Scholar

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

LMAO....I think that is exactly what Patjr experienced LOL.

5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

You tell us, it's your fantasy to end LOL.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I cant equate my fantasy to your actual experiences Patjr. LMAO.

7. patjr

patjr Top Dog

But you did Saiyagin LOL....or do you think your hidden talents work beyond a website LMFAO.

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

My talents are hidden but your actual experiences of the P-spot exam came right out of your own mouth patjr. LMAO

9. patjr

patjr Top Dog

No need to lurk around and hide???? ...sign in and reveal yourself, or are you a PEEPING TOM waiting to pounce LMFAO......btw do ATTENTION SEEKERS bump their own thread or is that a trait for the vain LOL.....what say you THRUTH SEEKER:p

10. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Hmmmm.....that's right, it's all of the above from a self confessed ASSHOLE lol.

11. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Teach you for seeing a "doctor " in a hotel room.....wipe your chin and get over it....I'll forgive you hahaha.

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I hope that taught you a valuable lesson patjr. LMAO

13. Are you done with those ubiquitous counter-examples yet oldgoat? Don't go quitting on me now. If you are having issues with being informed and taking the data-based and result-driven position in domain x (marijuana) then we can safely extrapolate you having issues with other domains (including dogs). Here are a few more things to think about:

This Is Potentially Bad News for the Legal Marijuana Movement (GWPH)
    New study could be good news for legal pot supporters | TouchVision - Yahoo Screen
    Surge In Marijuana Ills Causes Cries For Stricter Control

14. I recommend reading the essay "The social life of genes" by D. Dobbs which is included in the 2014 The Best American Science and Nature writing. It highlights research by G. Robinson and S. Cole (among others) that definitively debunks most of whats been said on this thread.

This is from an essay i came across but don't remember the source. The implications and ramifications of this statement is robust and profound:

"As the study of genetics advances, as well as the environmental factors that play a role in genetic expression, we are likely to have even more uncomfortable debates about fate and history. Look to the Korean Peninsula, where a genetic population much smaller than a broadly construed race has been divided by ideology and wealth. Those experiencing North Korea*s deprivation and cruelty are becoming physically shorter and smaller than their counterparts in the South. It is a difference that may be caused by malnutrition, but that also has far-reaching hereditary consequences. North Korean refugees are so recognizable by differences of speech, culture, and size that they are a kind of visible minority in the South, and experience discrimination in hiring.

If it were discovered that the combined environmental factors of deprivation, malnutrition, and madhouse oppression were depressing the aggregate intelligence of North Koreans, would you be surprised? I doubt it. But such a discovery would be an unanswerable argument for ending the oppression of North Koreans, not an argument that the North Koreans are somehow less than human, or less dignified than their South Korean counterparts. In fact, it would be an awful testimony, carried in the blood for generations, that human dignity demands good government."

Please stop showing your ignorance, with no apparent shame, for dogs (biological organisms) on a public forum.

15. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

What are your personal results and accomplishments, using this information, in regards to producing winning animals?

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

16. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Chick on something more than a chain and if not you do have problems.This is the real world.Anyone can use google and post others findings in reference form.I hope your impressing yourself

17. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

delusion of gran·deur (grăn*jər, -jo͝or*)
    n.
    A delusion in which one believes oneself possessed of great importance, power, wealth, intellect, or ability.
    Chicken on himself.This could be the case

18. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Just set down with a convict with with a 110-120 IQ who has done a few years (he has read everything he can get his hands but applied nothing to real life)and you will see the difference in true intelligence and education.Two different things.Hell you might see yourself.smart ass

19. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

I scored 128 on a standardized (Mensa accepted) I.Q. test.
    Maybe that's why I have no need to overcompensate by parroting a bunch of crap that has little to do with the ACTUAL topic. I'm smart enough to know that hands on learning, and face to face mentoring from someone who has already achieved results that I am working toward, will get me much closer to my goals than burying my head in a book.

20. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

So, chickenonachain, I'll ask again..... What are YOUR personal results, and accomplishments, using this information, in regards to producing winning animals?