1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how many Reid crosses was there?....lets try and list em all.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Soze the killer, Nov 3, 2019.

1. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Woodsy you said yours was off skipper x beauty so it must have been litter mate to scotsmans max ?

2. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

The peds of my dog's I originally had the Male was Skipper beauty so that's on peds on line same as ch dread and ch scotsmans max. My bitch was out of snickersnee across miss America snicker was same as my male belly brother. Miss America was Capone cross Stephie and stephie was belly sister to Reid's Skipper. I got raided two days before the law came into effect and had already moved the bitch thank God. She went with old lady up the road and I just left her there to rot because if I got her back I would of lost her. Years later when I was sorted it was too late to take her. I'll try to upload picture of her. 37lb of dynamite. IMG-20191109-WA0019.jpg

kasperian and reids skipper like this.
  3. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

Yes but not belly brother. Ed Reid did two Skipper Beauty matings my dog was from the second mating Max and Dread were from the first mating. I heard of another one from I think the first mating but can't be sure he was called Buddy and he got seized and killed.
    Something people don't know about was Beauty was also bred back to a black son of hers called Porky Porky just as the laws were fucking things up and they couldn't be sold or even given away.

reids skipper and david63 like this.
  4. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

My dog

Attached Files:

david63 likes this.
  5. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

6. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

That went wrong two pictures of my dog and two pictures of Skipper at Ed's place in Lincoln Skipper was quite old by then.

david63 likes this.
  7. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

IMG-20191109-WA0018.jpg Skipper with Trevor Arkright

8. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

IMG-20191109-WA0020.jpg Ch Dread took this picture at Joe's show in Wigan

oldguy and david63 like this.
  9. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

IMG-20191109-WA0027.jpg even even my lurchers were Reid's breeding

david63 likes this.
  10. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

11. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

IMG-20191109-WA0014.jpg one of my treadmills. Sent this one to Czech Republic

12. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

IMG-20191109-WA0037.jpg curstoper bred dog I used to have running one of my mills

13. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Recall Ch.Dread from the weightpull-show Joe Graham organised in Manchester,was a powerhouse of a dog.

oldguy likes this.
  14. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

@Woodsy great old pictures ...if only we could see them clearly lol ... what was the mothers side to your curstopper bred dog ?

david63 and stedz like this.
  15. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

She was the Katie bitch from up north a red nose with no tail. She was pure Reid's breeding real old stuff all pet breeding but she was supposed to be a good bitch but I never see her go. The chap who owned her had a lot of well bred dogs around him but he still rated her apparently. The geezer is Scottish and covered in tattoos I never met him Oxbull made all the arrangements and I picked the pup up from his place. I think that Oxbull got the pup as payment for the stud of his curstoper bred dog. It's all bollox really cos that dog running the mill was stone cold. He was a strange dog really cos wanted to race with my other dogs but not when you went out the gates? As soon as you took him anywhere from his home he would act really strange always got travel sick and just wouldn't do a thing. It was as if he had agoraphobia :)):))we tried everything you could think of. One time I even resorted to duck taping his favourite ball to the other dog :)):)) but nothing would make him race :(

Southbanker likes this.
  16. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

Yes he was FWK he was an awesome looking dog. Some chap I used to know from London said that he see the the Neilson dog after he had raced with Dread and he said you could put your fist into the hole in Neilsons chest! That could be bulshit but it's what he said. I was told by a few people who had no reason to lie that Ch Dread was not safe and would bite his owner. Apparently at one of the Ed Reid shows where he was doing some flirt pole display he turned on his owner out the back before he went in. Ed's wife had to help him get the dog under control !
    I don't think I would put up with that from any dog not worth the risk.
    Awesome looking dog though.

Southbanker and F.W.K. like this.
  17. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

@Woodsy .... katie as in the one off curstopper x chablis ?

18. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

No mate a different Katie she was up in Scotland a red nose with no tail and all pet breeding none of them dogs in the pedigree had ever been worked they were mainly owned by posers all breeding for size and looks. That didn't bother me though not in the slightest because she looked like a proper reid's dog and I suppose I took oxbulls word that she was doing good. I trusted her pedigree because it was pretty awful to be fair. No one would of made up a pedigree like hers. I had tried pet bred reid's dogs before with none of the dogs having been worked for generations and one of these dogs turned out good and he produced good so I was quite happy to take a risk. The Katie bitch your talking about I see dogs down from her . Tony M from The bromy area was selling a lot of that stuff and I didnt trust how it was bred. Sorry if I offend anyone but I think either their pedigrees weren't right or maybe they just came out looking like the Tonka stuff but I wasn't a fan of the Tonka dogs not the stuff in England anyway. I see the Duke dog go he was down from that Katie and he was good and turned out to be d game but they all looked too much like that Tonka stuff. I never had confidence in them I always felt the didn't really have their heart and sole in it. That's just my opinion and from my experience with that stuff. The Loadsa money geezer in London had the best of that stuff if I wanted it but I didn't he was breeding it with a jeep bred bitch and she was lovely about 25lbs but none of it come to much.

Southbanker and reids skipper like this.
  19. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

I had a one out of the above katie from brum ... when i went to buy her on first seeing her i thought it was an english bull terrier cross lol .... my pal did message me and said the same as you that he didn't believe katie was a daughter of curstopper as he knew them skipper dogs better than anyone ... he thought katie was two toes stuff as she resembled that line and had a wall eye etc !

20. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

Yes mate exactly and two toes was correct me if I'm wrong Tonka Patrick's stuff. Most of them funny little frog eyed little dogs. Some one must of had a good one but I never see one I wanted.

reids skipper likes this.