1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how much do you think crippen weighs?

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by jacko, Jul 8, 2012.

1. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

I dont know, 46lbs maybe?

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

lol. according to the weighing mat, he is 49lbs or 22.25kilos.

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Thats exactly what I was gonna guess. lol Solid good looking boy.

4. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Wow photo's really can be decieving, the dog doesn't look anywhere near that.

5. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

17.5 kg
    Gold lookin pup

6. sega

sega Big Dog

danm that dog doesnt look near that heavy, what you feeding that thing! lol

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

he looks bigger in the flesh , lol, that pic was from about 2 or 3 weeks ago but not much has changed.the people in the shop said he was probably heavier than 49 cos he wouldn"t stay still on the mat ,lol
    he has been brought up on venison , offal and kibble. he is a strong mutha. but when he has matured i will strip him down a few pounds. i dont like stripping pups. j

8. Preben W

Preben W Pup

I would have guessed 42 pounds. Great looking pup, he looks like what a pup that age should look like :) Not stripped, but not fat either.

9. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

Nice to hear of a staff at those proportions at that age. He will automatically level out to his natural weight when he matures. You know the score mate. Cheers.

10. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Have a mate with a similar size and weighted young dog that when he's an adult i'd expect to come back to low 40s in nik if he's worked properly. Good looking young fella, I look forward to seeing him when he's finished.