1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how much?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by PIT_DOMINATION, Aug 17, 2006.

1. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

how much conditioning do you think it would take to get my red pit Athena in top shape. new pics in my gallery of her. also she's 55lbs what do think would be her ideal weight when condition. i ve just been hand walking her so far and its gotten her in pretty good shape. this is her 10 weeks after having 8 puppies.
    im still going to wait awhile before we get to serious training.

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I think it all depends on the dog, once u are ready i think u should start her on a training routine include in that some springpole work, flirtpole, and plenty of roadwork just keep at it and feed the right food and u will see results

3. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

right now im using Diamond high energy.

4. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Reduce her feed by a 1/4 cup and give her those 1 hour hand-walks! If she is 55 lbs there in the pic I think she can lose about 5-6 lbs more and she is not that fat but more out-of-shape and need to get toned up!

YIS