1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how would a turtlebuster dog compare

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gt74floyd, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gt74floyd

gt74floyd Banned

to a redboy/jock, chinaman/frisco , mayday or virgil or any of the other oh so awsome bloodlines. is there anything that sets them apart. and also do they make good family dogs. my cousin has a redboy dog and that thing NEVER stops has so much drive. how would a turtlebuster compare. dont be sensitive and come at me with all types of nonsense. adjust ur tampon and x out my thread if you dont like the question.

2. Epona

Epona Banned

nothing, the all have 4 legs (most time) a tail, two eyes (most time), a nose, two ears.

3. gt74floyd

gt74floyd Banned

ok smart guy. why cant u just go ahead and say " i dont know" or "i like furry kittens". get off my thread if your not interested in talking dogs. its called game-dog.com not poodles and cocker spaniels.com. im talkin game dogs just like the name of the site. so bounce

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol i bet you get bounced shortly.

5. Epona

Epona Banned

use search you found enough about turtlebuster dude. first read dogs then talk dogs

6. Epona

Epona Banned

or better first own dogs then talk dogs :D

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Dang, really did not listen to anything and another awesome subject. Whats it with this week. Histort breaking to say the least! Epona- tried already, he only wants to talk game dogs and not listen.
    Bama is right, be lucky to not get banked real quick like that. yall have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.