1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

huh six weeks?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crazycooter, Sep 29, 2009.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I have a 3/4 tombstone dog that was, it can be done. I guess it depends on how smart the pup/owner are.

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

but all of them and they whine to go out just seems alittle to far fetch for me

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i call BS. no dog is 100% at 6 weeks, they have no control of the bladder yet

5. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

Pups in need of new home ASAP! (Tucson)

Date: 2009-09-29, 9:15AM MST
    Reply to:

11 Pitbull Terrior Pups ready for a new home. 6 girls 5 Boys, all black n white except for three that are Cream an white (2 girls, 1 Boy). Call anytime.

They are potty trained on puppy pads and wine when they want to go outside. 6 weeks old and eat hard dog food. Parents are none aggressive dogs and they are all very loveable and affectionate!

For more information call Nicole or Divine or email
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
  6. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

and the mom looks to be mixed to me

7. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

yea Im sure they put the pads on the bottom of their kennel..."look they went on their puppy pad...their sooo smart":rolleyes: