1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I bought this puppy and I am now confused

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Clair_39, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Clair_39

Clair_39 Pup

Hi Guys,

I rescued this puppy last week. SBT and 13 weeks old. I have been informed by a friend that he is a x PBT. I have attached some pics for you to be able to let me know what you think.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

He doesn't look like a Stafford to me, but being a rescue there is no way to tell what he is for sure. I would say most likely he is a mix.

3. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Does your friend have some kind of supernatural powers?

4. starrline

starrline Pup

looks like a mix

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Nice pup,if ya like him, enjoy him..see how he fair's out as he gets older..........g-luck...

6. Clair_39

Clair_39 Pup

I got him off someone else, maybe they thought he was a staff, but at the end of the day, I don't care what he is. My boyfriend loves him and thats all that matters. I just wanted to see what you thought about him

7. mikej

mikej Pup

a fine healthy looking pup.
    looks like a mix, but as long as your happy thats all thats counts.
    enjoy the good times ahead,atb,mike

8. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Pup looks good. No way to tell by looking at him.

9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I like him and like everyone else has said thier is no way of telling.But healthy and a very alert looking pup so call it a day and enjoy him.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I will make one suggestion..If he was mine I would work on putting some fat on him nut thats just my 2cents.

11. I have a dog I bought from someone and she is black and white and they told me she is a full blooded pit how can I tell if she is or not

12. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

You can't read apparently, been clarified above.

13. tommy1985

tommy1985 Big Dog

Love how all these experts can tell when something is a pitbull x lol

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

look like a limey dog

15. ourgalsunday

ourgalsunday Big Dog

A nice looking dog, more in-line with a APBT then a SBT unless he stops growing now and just fills out . So you know thats not gonna be at 13 weeks

The lanky pits will surprise you though they have this look that you just don't know whats up but little by little nature and good food from you and one day you'll look and say wow he looks good.

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

The lanky pits will surprise you though they have this look that you just don't know whats up but little by little nature and good food from you and one day you'll look and say wow he looks good.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lanky's good wrestlers

17. ourgalsunday

ourgalsunday Big Dog

Many pictures of old fight dogs seem to have the long legged type .