1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i hate thieving ex

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by wisconsingame, Oct 7, 2009.

1. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

so i come home tonight ago. i go to my yard like Normal to put my dogs in. My dog sarge is off his chain and my boy riot is missing. So i call police and they take a report. I call all my friends a say keep ur eye open 4 riot. Not even a day later my best friend calls me and say your ex has him . So i go over there right away and there he is siting in the kitchen. So then this bitch comes outside and tells me to get off her Property and she calls the police. So i wait till they get there. U know what this bitch did. She put a restaining order on me a week earlier. I told the cops that she stole my dog and they ask 4 my proof That it is my dog. They say is he license to me. I say no he is not license at all. So now they want me to go get proof that he is my. And they said they will she if i can get him back. The only thing that made me happy is they gave her a ticket 4 not having him licensed in the city.

2. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Re: i hate bitch as thieving cunt

I woulda shot her

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Re: i hate bitch as thieving cunt

omg, got better self control than me!

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

has the dog ever been to the vet? if so thats proof enough. then you can have her arrested for stealing the dog. pictures of the dog at your house. anything can prove the dog is yours

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

vet papers is proof enough

6. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

so tomorrow i am meeting the same officer at her house with my vet/abda papers and pics. Of him growing up. And so she can leave town or take my dog anywhere i am having my buddy that works for the city impound tow her car 4 parking in a handy cap spot. And it a 350 ticket and another 200 to get it out of impound. And i already have my m4 loaded if that bitch comes on my yard again. and next time i wont go to the cop but they will find a bullit in her head

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

good luck man...this sounds like its been rough:eek:

8. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

thanks woody

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Do you have any paperwork on the dog like registeration papers, that is as solid proof as you can get.

10. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Your the man... I would handle it no other way

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

nevermind my post, I didnt see yours above......

12. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

So i just got home with riot i am so happy. the only thing that sucks is cops came to my house and where asking Question U know the am i training my dogs to fight bc of the springpole in my yard and y do i use chains set ups for my dogs. O yea they r coming back in 2 weeks to make sure i get them all license

13. Dog

Dog Pup

Glad to hear you got your dog back, good luck with the rest of the bullshit she has caused you.

14. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

good luck...once they get a "pit bull" owner in their crosshairs it is usually a pain in the ass crack from then on.

15. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

DAMN... I really hate the ex-wives.... Good luck & I hope it all works out well for you...

16. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Just make sure you have your sh*t in order when they come back, you know they only want half a reason to take your dogs

17. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

becarefull...she may take him again and just get rid of him (if she doesnt care about him) just to get back at you....and watch out for the AC, dont want you to loose your dogs to them either.....:mad:

18. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

i have done some up dates to the yard. i now lock the yard 24/7. I also changed my chain set up i no longer use bull snaps to attach there collar now i have the collar attach to the chain bc. If u take off any of my dogs collar they think it is play time and it takes me 20 mins to get them to chill out on a good day. Now i have to put on another collar to bring them inside.

19. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

and the ac. Can suck my d*ck if they think they r coming in my yard to take one of my dogs. I am not braking any laws. all of my dogs r up to date on everything so fuck them . I already spent 300 + on getting them all Licence and wasted my hole day. Which cost me 2 jobs . I am a contractor

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

it sounds like you have all your shit straight. dont give em a reason and youll be fine.