1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I need a favor, I need a pic of a macho idiot dog with a spike collar

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by littleblackdog, Oct 27, 2010.

1. ganja

ganja Big Dog

haha
    them BBB dogs are awfull looking, but they sell like cake around here :rolleyes:

2. bionic

bionic Big Dog

Christ on a bike! That first pup looks like a polar bear cub! None of those dogs look remotely happy to be alive.

3. preme

preme CH Dog

you need a comparison take them both on a 5 mile hike and i bet that blue hog dont make it back ....

4. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

LOL you are exactly right, they look depressed as hell.

5. ganja

ganja Big Dog

well if I remember correctly he has SOME not too overdone dogs...
    but it's been a while since I've seen his site :D

on another note.. he warns people not to buy "terrier" ambully's because they ain't real..
    just goes to show, "the bigger the better" mentality, the peddler mentality... they really couldn't give 2 shits about the dogs health IMO..
    (^^^ talking about almost all of them bully breeders actually)

6. rob32

rob32 Pup