1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I need game!!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by REDBOY MEXICO, Dec 2, 2009.

1. bestia

bestia Big Dog

Becasue of Mr Morfin(RIP) and how successful he was with it. It's hard to say why Carvers bolio dogs didn't make their way into the Mexico blood he shared through Texas.

2. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Yeah post up some of your stock

3. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

eli blood comes a dime a dozen in mexico and easy to find good breeders of it too. Ive been down there to confirmation shows several times and most of the dogs ive had to have the pleasure of seeing in the woods were eli and eli crosses. Soooooo what part of mexico were you in? Was it Mexico, Hawaii? lol

4. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

That eli/stu fowler took hold because it worked real good.

5. I think the Eli and Morfin dogs are the greater percentage of the dogs there because they were the first to be imported and at that time they were also the largest percentage of all the bulldogs even in the US. Remember this was during the "Bullyson" days when everyone and their grandmothers wanted a Bully dog.
    Add to that the fact that all those guys used to do alot of partying across the border and it's easy to understand how those dogs became so popular. Morfin told me some great stories about how he and the boys from Texas used to drive around in a station wagon having a good ol' time.
    And as far as some Bolio blood down there, the only one that comes to mind was Rosarito Kennels down in Baja and their Boiler dog. I think he was crossed but I'm not sure. The dog was a good one though and had a reputation.

Redboy Mexico I only have one thing to say to you and it's a piece of advise I was given by Don Mayfield. He told me, "gringo, don't ever lie that way you only have to remember what you did and not what you said".

6. Great quote from The Don. Don't ever lie!

7. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Que onda Bestia, Saludos desde Jalisco

8. dunga

dunga Big Dog

k perros buenos hay en mexico en la republica

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

bolio was on morfin's yard at one time . boomerang was there when he was school alittle . alot of the good ones were there but they did'nt all work as good as the stu fowler / red lady and eli dogs did . Dean had some good ones to . little gator did more for them .

10. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

i seen the first ever bulldog when i was in mex and i was like ten but i have them two dogs in my memory like it was yesterday, it was here that i learned what they were lol and all the beautiful history that comes with them :) nothing like them so as far as rb mexico goes i can understand his lack of knowledge but its no excuse if you ask me not knocking the guy just stating the obvious info is all over the place

11. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Everyone is wondering about the Bolio blood in Mexico. Morfin had Bolio's brother, Gorras (Andy Capp), who was just as good of a dog and a great producer in his own right. He is in plenty of winning peds down south.