1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I need some help on picking a name for a puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PitBulls4Life98, Sep 15, 2004.

1. I need some help on picking a name for a female puppy.. She is red with white markings red nose.. Any suggestions would be appreciated. You can Email or PM me any suggestions. Thank you for your time...
    Stefanie

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2004
  2. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

If you have a pic can you post it...I know some ppl gotta look at a dog or pup before naming them...lol

3. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

what's her personality like?

4. She's pretty layed back very affectionate.... And I will post a pic as soon as i figure out how to......

5. Chainlyf

Chainlyf Pup

I like to name them after famous people.

6. name it yourself from the heart a name you cherish

7. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Let it come naturally. She will let you know what her name will be.

8. Thank you for your suggestions.... I found a name for her... I'm going to name her storm... She is layed back for the most part but when she gets a burst of energy its like a hurricane of craziness.. Correct my spelling if I spelled anything wrong.. But I will post pics of my dogs on here as soon as I can figure out how to do it... Thank you again everyone.....
    Stefanie

9. storm.......thats a great name....i used to have a storm..............good luck with her

10. gator

gator Big Dog

Puppies around my place are called dog until they earn a name.

11. All our pups earn names from the beginning..most are called:...hey...comehere...gitback...hush...gee's...after all this...most are called puppy...til the new owners come around...then off to "new home" land...LOL...pooch