1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I really don't know

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by rocco, Sep 8, 2006.

1. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Is it possible for dogs to be gay? Or is it they are just young and playing not knowing what they are doing? Case in point my pit puppy was in the yard of a friend who has a pup and they both where going at it in the yard. Fine, a few bites here a few there even small cuts, nothin serious just pups playing ya know. Until my pup got his in a lock on the back of the neck and mounted him and proceeded to hump away?!? The first time was funny but after the fifth mount we seperated them. It was funny to a point, until again we let them go and thats all they wanted to do just chase tail.. What do you guys think?

2. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

i think its just hormons that they want to let off. give him a girl i bet hell do the same.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

people term it as "gay", howver, in the dog world, it's simply a dominance issue. The dogs are just establishing their "rank" amongst each other.

you didn't mention an age...

4. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Yeah thats what I was saying until it was going both ways then it just wasn't funny anymore.. Oh well i think they both are going to b good dogs later on. Nooo can't give him a girl yet one too young, two not proven a thing to me.

5. Suki

Suki Guest

sounds like they're equally ranked and are just taking turns with each other. just keep an eye on 'em.:) their behavior is quite natural.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Animals can't be gay. they work strictly off of dominance and chemical hormone and farmone effected behaviours. Only humans can be gay. There would be alot more murders though if humans did this behaviour. I would sure cut the neck of some idiot trying to hump me. Smooth decapitate that freak and play soccar with his head. Some times dogs that are fixed do that also. Their hormones are all messed up from the proceedure. Poor things. In the wild vs captivity their is less of this typically with the same sex as the alfa male tends to lay down the rules of such behaviour as well as the alfa female. It isn't a matter of gender benders or some ate up deal. It will pass and I personally keep them separated because I finde the humping disturbing and would rather them fight than do that crap. So I myself don't like that crap either. I will not tollerate that humping things behaviour they can go hump the dog house on the chain if they want to hump something.

7. some amphibians (sp?) are gay....hell, they can have sex with themselves!!! that's pretty gay. :)

gotta question for ya'll........

if you could get in a time capsule and go back in time....and you gave your 'old' self a handjob....would that be gay??? or would that be considered a form of masturbation??? haha....just a point to ponder...

8. OhRex

OhRex Pup

I had a dog that humped nothing but males. Eh, they do as they wish. I love them reguardless. I hated everyone calling my dog gay, though....He was such a great companion(and shopper, too.lol)

9. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

You'd be gay......

10. PitDog

PitDog Pup

LOL at gay dogs... the thought of it cracks me up! hehe...

11. rocco

rocco Big Dog

lmao that was my main thought

12. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

Hug your dog and tell him you love him just the way he is. This will be important for his self-esteem.

Your gay dog then will be a fabulous companion for you, helping you with things like hairstyles, fashion, and redecorating your home. He may also help you hook up with women.

Actually, homosexual behavior is in the animal kingdom is pretty well-documented.

13. Attila

Attila Guest

That is very gay just to ponder such a thing. Seek help. lol That is quite disturbing. I pray you don't put any real thought into such. There must be some deep psycological trama hidden there. lol

14. haha...thanks. this was a queston one of my buddies brought up out of nowhere. i didn't know how to answer it :)

my females always humped eachother growing up...until about 1.5 years old...when one of them turned on....not more humping after that.

15. Attila

Attila Guest

Yah that is just a dominance game. It is strange to us and I am very glad people don't practis it.

16. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

I have a female that humps cats...............both male and female. What does that make her?

17. Attila

Attila Guest

That makes her too cooped up with cats. That is just plain mean. lol

18. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I believe all of the sudden that everyone on Game Dog is on something lol...

purplepig likes this.
  19. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

ROFLMBO!BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Okay Brother, you litterally made me bust out laughing right here by myself!! Props to you!!

":You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Attila Magyar again."

As to the humping issue, that is like Sukie has said, it is a dominance issue. The dog who does the humping is telling the other dog that it is above it. Sort of "you're my b---h."
    Once the chain of command is established, then the humping will cease. If they both keep trying to hump each other, it will result in a sparing match.
    DOGS CANNOT BE GAY. Period. Their sexual desires come from instinct to breed, and the drive to fullfill this. Homosexual sex produces nothing but disease. Two like things cannot produce, so, no gay dogs. Only people choose to live that way, and that stems from idolitry, not because they were born gay. And if you want to know more about that statement, feel free to pm me, and I will be happy to explain it to you!!

Once again,, CHEERS Atilla, and thnx for making me fall out of my chair!!

also, as to the documented thing of animals being gay, it probably was researched by the same person that came to the conclusion that all men have gay tendencies. Know how that was concieved? Well, the researcher went to mental institutions and penal institutions and interviewed 100 people. but profiled it down to only those who were gay, molested children, and were rapists. Then out of those 100, the ratio showed that the majority of them were either gay, or had thought of having sex within the same gender, then they said that this was proof that most people were inharently gay. Animals act upon three things; Instinct....Drive....and Learned behavior. Now, if you have a gay dog, you must be one sick puppy to have taught the dog this, as homosexuallity is niether instinct, nor drive.

As to the guy who wants to do himself, that would not be homosexual, that would be asexual.

Line up the bowling pins boys, and watch them fall!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2006
  20. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Okay, now you all really have to stop it now, that is twice in the last 10 minutes I have had to get up off the floor!!