1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If they can't beat us might as well join us

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Mickeyg, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ha ha ha that's a pit x I would say they might be light at the end of the tunnel I thought staffs would be a banned breed in 10 years in u.k

2. smithy

smithy Big Dog

This made my day lmao.

3. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

If that's a pit and police can own them then why can't they be legalised?
    Nice looking dog too.

4. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

It might be a the 1st stepping stone but I think we need tuffer dog laws in the uk there some right moorons walking round with dogs of all types I hat to run off with my dogs the other day and hide behind so poor lady's gate because some little knob was walking up a busy street with two 50/60 lbs red nose's off the lead in the middle of the street

He really did not see the harm that could happen he said there freindly so why not ..what if they are mine are not there on leads and if my two and his two started going at it me and the muppet wouldn't of stood a chance and I would just have to hope my two win lol or they all get knackered a nuff to slpit 4 dogs up I went on to explain his dogs are already illegal why risk it all he has to do is put a lead on the dogs and pick up there poo and no one cares if u own a tiger round here

It's silly now adays I have even hat to feed my nabours puppy over the fence because it was wasting away if I call the RSPCA the dog get put with the other 8millon staffs in resusce and pts coz his owner would feed it ??? So I feed it my self I don't think they wasnt not feeding it at all but for a young pup it was far to thin

I think we're doomed !!

5. Sherman

Sherman Big Dog

Great story. So many shit heads own SBTs/APBTs. Dummies who think if you raise your dog a certain way it will be docile as a labradoodle do as much damage to the breed as thugs who just want a tough killer at the end of their leash.

6. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Totally agree with mickeyg and sherman....

7. Foundation

Foundation Big Dog

Thats Cool.... yes a building block indeed.. yes MickyG and Sherman you both are correct.. GREAT story thanks for sharing!

8. rubyroo

rubyroo Pup

Nice to read something positive about the Uk for a change. Good story :)

9. reaper

reaper Pup

great story makes a dif to see some thing positive about our breed shame the muck raking journalist couldnt think of some other way to describe the dog than fearsome weapon !! it seems no matter how good the story they just cant help themselves

10. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Well mabee the tides have changed in our country regarding staffies , lets face it i take my hat off to the boys in blue giving a wee rescued staffie a chance as we all know every dog home up & down the country is full of staffs & dogs mixed with staff blood , so i just hope its the begining of something good as we all know on here the breed isnt known as the nanny dog for nothing .
    I resued a wee staffie in belfast going on 5 years now & shes tuened out a good wee dog nothing special in the breed is as loyal as they come ,

Mickeyq you going on about them red noses again ha ha , no mate its good to see & sherman with a bit of common sence if the dogs are on the lead then your covered if anything is ever witnessed if another dog attacks yours & lets face it who wants a vet bill at the end of the day, anyway lets hope this rescue staff is the first of many & the public see another side of our breed THE GOOD SIDE .