1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

if you couldnt have a bull bred dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by tommy1985, Sep 26, 2012.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

if you get it now......the kids will have an incentive to move. Lol

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i like the way you think;)

3. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

Fila Brasileiro (CAFIB) for sure! I have them now because I get a little nervous with lil babies and bulldogs and the Fila is a hell of a dog, I will never be w/o one.

4. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Pharaoh Hound

5. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I've thought about this before, and more often than not I consider some type of sight hound...not really sure which one although I do like Salukis, Whippets, and Greyhounds. Then again maybe I would get a true working Doberman or Rottweiler. Honestly not completely sure, but one thing I know is if it wasn't for bulldogs whatever dog I had there would only be one, lol. Maybe I would skip the whole dog thing together and just stick with fish....just to hard to say. I guess in the end it's hard to imagine life without bulldogs....damn near depressing.

6. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

if it aint a pit it aint shit wwwwwwwoooooohaaaaaaa! just kidding i love all breeds.

7. capo

capo Big Dog

TRUUUUUEE! But id probaly get myself a small working terrier type dog probaly the short haired patterdale and a miniature yorkshire terrier for the wife and kids!

8. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

are there any good strains of working rat terrier left? always liked rat terriers.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

either some sort of molosser mutt or a feild dog like a gsp or english pointer............i like patties too!

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yeah actually forgot about a fila....hmm.......yeah i dunno, id hate to have that thing eat my grandma when she pops up on me!

11. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

If i could find a jack russel that was as hard as the one i used to have i'd go with a jack russel but if not a patterdale terrier. and of course i'd still have my walker coon hounds. Hunt coon underground during the day with the patterdale then at night let the walkers loose to hunt at night.

12. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

id make my own dog that would fit me. boglen terrier aka boston t x beagle (mutt of course) and breed that to a patterdale terrier x boston t. I would definitely keep all from the litter to study and understand their flaws and weaknesses. from there id choose the dogs id like to continue further into my breeding project. as for the rest who didnt make the cut, chinese restaurant special...put it that way lol

13. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

First, thanks to this thread for the introduction to jagds. I'm looking into these guys a bit now....

As for what dog, Irish Wolfhound and either a Patterdale of jagd, now that I've seen them. Would have been a Patterdale for sure until I saw this thread. lol