1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

In the Yard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by SAM_I_AM, Dec 29, 2006.

1. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

just wanted to show off my first attempt at video editing. let me know what you guys think. I put an old time movie look to it and a little background music. by the way these are my two dogs Samson and Dena.

[​IMG]

2. semo

semo Top Dog

ya nice start with the videos....i need to make some w/ my camera some day , but i cant get sound in it, so i will have to put music or something in there over it :(

3. rocco

rocco Big Dog

hey that music is white zombie right? that song played at the end of devil's rejects, love it man! My bad, doin good wit the film, may inspire me to tape my yard, well...

4. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

thanks but the song is actually free bird by lynyrd skynyrd. not sure if it was used in the devils reject movie or not. well there will be more to come I am just starting to figure out the movie editor.

5. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Ahh lynyrd ok, yeah thats the song played for the last scene