1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Interested in a dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Ruger410, Oct 15, 2017.

1. matador

matador Pup

I personally have a buddy with a Fila and the dog takes "a mind of its own" to a new level! He can't turn the dog off, which is very dangerous for a family with children. I personally don't like a guard dog that can't turn off and listen to his masters command. That dog sees anyone who is a stranger, he pulls, barks, tries to get at whoever without even being given a command... He's also food aggressive. I have an Olde English Bulldog, he turns on with a command, and turns off with one. He is weary of strangers, and don't like too much of anyone around, but I'm training him to tolerate people and respect my company. I'd look other places for personal protection/family guard dogs instead of in the Fila lane... They're something different.