1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Intresting Read

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CRG, Jun 18, 2007.

1. CRG

CRG Top Dog

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

"The cast of suspects is a mongrel mix, including legendary dogmen such as Mountain Man and the Gambler, professional athletes, rap music performers and Alane Koki, a patent-holding cancer researcher in North Carolina."

These people need to be notified and warned of defamation of character!

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

It's not defamation of character if it's true ...! ;)

4. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

"grand champion dog, Blind Billy, for a house."

I thought Blind Billy was a 1xw - 1xl ? or am I wrong?

5. CRG

CRG Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2007
  6. Scoota21

Scoota21 Pup

that was an interesting article to read...

7. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

You must have not gotten the memo. Nowadays, Gr. Ch. titles are offered to dogs who are a 1xw and 1xl. :D hehe. That article reminded me of the intel report on WMDs in Iraq..... :p

8. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

It's interesting to see the return of McCarthy-ism in this country. This article hints on a new alarming trend, people being forced to deny all kinds of alleged wrong doings because of folks like this gentleman and his data base launching accusations. And if you read some of the comments after the article, you see the kind of mind-numbed sheep that get hyped up from reading an article like this and won't hesitate to call the authorities on any of us just because we own the dogs we own. That makes us all suspects.....

9. Great point, and along the lines that I was thinkng. Just to illustrate media reporting bias consider the fact that the article has the visual aid with two dogs fighting with the caption... Dogs go at it in staged fights in places like Afghanistan (pictured) and Serbia … and North Carolina and Virginia.

Those are two countries that we have recently had military conflicts with, and specifically in the case of Afghanistan the governmet that was overthrown (THE TALIBAN) has been used to epitomize evil ever since 2001. I am not defending dogfighting, but that is an obvious ploy to have unsuspecting readers link what are known as "fighting breeds" and their owners with the percieved evil, primitive practices, and overall corruption that have plagued Afghanistan and the former Soviet Union. Now apparently, because people own a certain breed of dog, or participate in certain activities the states of North Carolina and Virginia are following down the same slippery slope as failed nations such as Afghanistan...wtf. The inference is blatant. That is the slant that the article takes, and that is obviously an unfair, twisted, and biased media ploy! Just my .02!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2007