1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Aussies Finest STUNNAH

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by StunnahsMUM, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Chur every1 sam & stunnah iv just created a new account cos i dnt knw y lol...well if yous have seen posts from (greenstonesknl) well that would be me old account lol...
    WELL JUST INTRODUCING MY GIRL..
    NAME IS STUNNAH SHES PROB OVER 22KGS NOW AS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO SHE WAS RIGHT ON THE DOT OF 22KGS, SHES 7 MONTHS & ONE HELL OF A BEAUTY LOL, SHE (LOVES) PEOPLE, BUT GETS ABIT SUBMISIVE TO DOGS EVEN PUPS COS WHEN SHE WAS 5 MONTHS SHE GOT ATTACTED BY A ENGLISH BULLDOG AT THE BEACH, SILLY DOG PINNED HER DOWN & GRABED HOLD OF HER EAR, I THOUGHT HE WAS ONLY GONA PLAY WITH HER BUT THEN ONCE I HERD THE GROWLING & MY GURL YELPING I JUMPED IN THERE & GRABED HER & EVER SINCE THAT SHES BEEN SUBMISSIVE BUT THE OWNERS OF THE OTHER D0G WERE VERY SORRY & WENT ON THEIR WAY DOWN.
    SHE ALSO LOVES PLAYING FETCH & PLAYING ON HER ROPE LOL..

WELL THATS JUST ABIT ABOUT MY GIRL..:D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010