1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by courtesyscratch, Jun 15, 2014.

1. My name is Lequan Moore & I am a young dog man . I'm located in Charlotte, NC & look forward to linking up with some of the dog men in my area. Where are all of the dog men & game bred kennels of North Carolina ? What's up ??!!!!!

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Join date April 2009?

I imagine you should already know what you're asking, 'young dog man'.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Lmfao!!!!!

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

5 years and doesn't know anyone in his own area. WOW. Interesting.

5. treezpitz

Didn't you know, Game-Dog is like Cleo, has all the magic answers LOL.

6. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

CAAAALLLLLLL me naw

7. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I was told you need to be a forum veteran for 10+ years to get that info. Check back in another 5 years.

8. You guys sound real tough over the internet & I know a couple but I'm looking for more to link up with . I just moved back to Charlotte smh mind your business if you don't know what your talking about .

9. & ok thank you @ursaminor

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You made it other people's business by asking.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

11. treezpitz

You think I sound tough over the internet, you don't want to hear me in person then LOL. Good luck with your search, plenty of dogs in NC.

12. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Well you obviously missed the point, behind the responses you've received thus far and your reply has further confirmed the impression you've given. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are IGNORANT...what have you been doing since you join this forum, just looked at photos???...damn, even if it were less than 6 months of looking around here, you should of come up with more than two on your own, don't you think HUH?....now all of a sudden you ask a question, expecting an answer to satisfy your wants....well surprise, looks like nobody wants to give information to a clueless wonder and can you really blame them for that???....This aint no 'fast food drive tru' site...Ironically, the reply you gave contains the answer that's been given to your query "mind your business if you don't know what your talking about" LOL....so brush yourself off and start to show that you know more than what's been seen so far and then you might just get lucky.

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

"In MY area". Not my NEW area. "I'm located in Charlotte, NC." Not I'm New to, or newly located. You gave the wrong indications. Nothing about you being new there, so whose fault is it that no one knew you were new to the area?

People questioned you based on what you inquired about given your 5 or so years on the board. No one acted tough but you.

Finally, Lequan: Your question begs for name-dropping, and that's one of the quickest ways to get a thread dumped on this board. Relax. Gain a new approach to the masses here. Have fun and learn what you can. If you can't weed out the bullshit, it's often that someone will do it FOR you, before your very eyes.

14. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....realpitsloadsabull.....back so soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.................loll...lol.........

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Speaking of that ,where you been blue ?

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Its world cup time, busy!! Lmao

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...let's say i was takeing a woof-time out....bringing a hound to the boil-mark,,,,for his woof-week.....lol..lol.

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..the only time i would watch world-cup..is if it's a important match..ie;..a final//or top team's..it's the only time i watch football/socer.......think brazil might take this time...????????..RATHER WATCH FAMILY GUY:p

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I watch all the matches I can, because I only watch "futbol" every 4 years! Lol

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

20. treezpitz

You definitely come across as a "family guy" type of guy, Blue. lol