1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Irish Jerry's Gr Ch Weehunt 7xW

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by screamin'eagle, Jan 7, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

I was wondering if anyone had any pics other than the one I posted of Gr Ch Weehunt?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2008
  2. bump...anyone at all?

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I'll ask Jerry next time I talk to him ;)

He already said he would give me some never before seen pictures of some great dogs... but I've not run into him yet, soon my friend soon :D

4. keep me in mind when that day comes!

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Seems like I recall a member on here had some of that blood, not that dog. They were real nice. I'l try to locate it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Found the pics but don't remember the owner. Maybe he will reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2008
  6. Marty

Marty Guest

I don't think there were any BLUE dogs that came from wee hunt but I'll ask lol

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

They were posted on here a long time ago and I remember ppl making comments on them and I tagged them for reference. I don't remember who posted them though. The Pics Say: Gr. Ch. Weehunt Blood, Blue Dogs. Maybe they are no longer here but these are the pics they posted.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah I remember seeing them but I think it was BS myself ;)

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Oh......... :p

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I have some from SDJ magazine.
    Excellent, excellent dog!