1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

irresponsible owners

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by princess_koka, Jan 15, 2005.

1. princess_koka

princess_koka Big Dog

The other day I was walking into the store and there was this lady outside with some puppies in a box. There were people gathered around her and were asking her what kind of puppies they were. All she would tell them was that they were "chihuahua and a small dog" and that they weren't going to be big dogs. I thought I heard her say that but wasn't sure so I asked her what they were and she said the same thing "chihuahua and a small dog". To me they looked like pitbull mixes but who knows what they really were, the owner didn't even know. That didn't stop this girl who had just got out of school from taking one home just because it wasn't going to be a big dog. As she walked away I heard her say to her friend I hope my mom lets me keep it. When I got inside the store there was this other lady saying that those weren't even half chihuahua they looked more like pit mixes to her. She was telling me she has chihuahuas and they are tiny. I agreed with her on that and told her that I have seen chihuahua pups and chihuahua mixes too. I felt really bad for the pups and couldn't believe that someone could be that stupid.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2005
  2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

There are plenty of idiots out their. I went to get dog food yesterday and a guy was selling pit puppies in the parking lot. i did not even want to go look at them because i knew what was going on but my girl had to see the pups. i get over their an the guy says their razor edge bloodlines. first of all that is not the type of dogs i am into.he tells me i can get one without papers for 500 or with papers for 1000. he tells me this is a good deal that these dogs are going for 1200 to 1500 on the net and that i could make good money off the pup if i bred it. this is about the time the conversation got real heated. after arguing with this idiot i go into the store an tell them what this guy is doing. the store calls the police because of problems with him before. while looking around the store the manager comes up to me an tells me they arrested the man because he had warrants out for animal cruelty an neglect charges. they took the pups to the spca where they will be adopted out after his case is finished

3. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Good job CRG.:) Personally I would have smashed his head against the ground. But hey, different strokes, right?

4. CRG

CRG Top Dog

It was getting to that point the only thing that stopped me was my girl:)

5. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

Good thing you did'nt get violent, no need to go to jail with an idiot( selling pups in a parking lot--SAD)

6. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

lol @ idioit selling dogs in parking lot with warant. also lol @ razor edge whatever