1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is An American Staffordshire Terrier A Pitbull?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sydking, May 17, 2010.

1. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Spoken like a true fool. Knowledge is power, and the more false "knowledge" that is put out there the more damage it does to our breed. Is this not true? I don't give a shit if someone owns a bully dog, no skin off my nuts, but when they call it a APBT then you are misrepresenting the said dog. I will see things as I want, and that would be clearly. As far as the only lines are the ones our dogs cross comment that shit is laughable at best considering the source.

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Budweisers going down like water:D

3. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

yes , yes.. my man:D.......ill be hitting the hard stuff come friday,....:D straight glen fiddich......:D

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im gonna call BS on alotta that B...people should give a rats ass. if you wanna expexct the fuckin public to know the difference then shouldnt WE know too? afterall there OUR dogs. you know the old saying "blind leading the blind"??? and this aint about hounds or any other group of dogs, its about PITBULLS...you know the 20+ breeds that ruin in it for the only one i give two shits about? what fuckin side are you on man? i realize youre country folks, as am i, so it wont matter if BSL hits or not to us, but that dont make it right to put your head in the sand....

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

how old? thats some smooth scotch if ya get a good bottle of it

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im a bourbon man myself....Jim Beam or Makers Mark....im redneck through and through:D

7. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

good man.....a smooth aged single malt goes down like water.........an im old irish through an through ....shit give me puchin an im as happy as a pig in muck ...lol:D

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im as german as it gets man, but raised around here, we prefer to be called country folk

9. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

...what kind of german out of interest..?................and wheres around here..?

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
  10. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Hey Lee D, I didn't want you to feel like the outcast on the forum with your mastiff thing mix so I figured I would post a picture of one of my bitch ass bully dogs on here, you got a friend in me, lol.

Attached Files:

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Good point and point taken.

12. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

just wondered if you were from good old bavarian stock...lol..............keep up with us brits on the drinking stakes.............or stick to piss water like bud ...lol

13. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I don't take to kindly about being called a fool, but whatever man, it don't matter.

My comments were about the name and only about names... Nothing more. I didn't even read the damn thread and who posted what.

And how do AmStaffs and Bullies damage the game dog? How does what they call their dog or what we call ours affect anything???

And laugh all you want about the lines mate. All I got are red curr staffs anyways... lol... But its funny when G-D people want to call show dogs ADBA and UKC dogs staffs, but AKC dogs can't call there dogs Pit Bulls, only game dogs can be pit bull but the media and publis sees anything bull type as a pit bull...

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

So true they all come from the same bloodlines but i only own BULLDOGS i dont own a pit bull nor do i own a staffy Strictly Bulldogs on my yard call any of the mutts what u want i could give 2 shits

and to edit this post i now have only 1 mutt on my damn yard now yesterday i come home to an empty yard so im liable to be in jail for sometmie when i find the sorry piece of shit thief who has my bulldogs

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

lay low bud, it could be folks on either side of the law.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im telling ya, im gonna make a fortune on this miniature mastiff thing. Riots stud fee is gonna be like 25 grand and pups will run 5-8 thousand a piece. mini mastiff folks you heard it here first. capable of performance like this straight to the food dish, and straight back to the couch. :D

Attached Files:

17. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

oohhhh dont say your dogs name.........you will expose yourself!

that dog is a great reperesentation of the breed, down from good stock and is worked more in a month than most people do with their apbt in a lifetime.

funny how some brindle dogs seem to cloud peoples vision. mastiff ? wtf are you smoking!

18. Colossus

Colossus Big Dog

19. Colossus

Colossus Big Dog

here in Holland we have the problem that all kinds of dogs are seen as "Pitbulls". for me the only Pitbull is an APBT and nothing else, but if you have a SBT, Amstaff, Bully or something like that the people and governement see it as a Pitbull.

For example if an Amstaff without a ped bites a child (what have happend) the whole media and government say it's a Pitbull and try to blaim the breed (APBT).

We also have a website where you can buy stuff (like ebay) and a lot of people advertise and sell puppies, just plain mutts and try to sell them as Pitbull what in my eyes is wrong. you just cant believe what they advertise: Bigbone Pitbull, Bluenose, lowrider pitbull and all kinds of crap!. FUCKING MORONS!

20. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Yes, just as much as George W. Bush considers himself English.