1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is Cliff a Staffie?

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Cathy_V, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Cathy_V

Cathy_V Pup

He was adopted, so I'm not sure .... my vet said he is a pit bull but I think he looks more like an Am Staff. He's 22 months old now, & 65# of muscle. He is a great dog!

Attached Files:

2. Nash

Nash Big Dog

I believe he's a pitbull too. Eyes, ears, muscle and coat gives him away. Not able to see his build properly. But that's just my opinion.

3. Cathy_V

Cathy_V Pup

Very interesting, esp about the "coat," I never realized that played a role. Cliff is my 1st dog. His coat is looks black but is actually darkest brown and velvety texture. What are the characteristics of an AmStaff coat -v- Pit Bull coat. I know the AmStaff is a "cousin" to the Pit so they should be close. Thanks again for the info.

4. KBK

KBK Big Dog

That makes no sence ......eyes...yep all dogs have um, ears, yep them too, muscle, that as well, and coat..wow I think you must know it all

5. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Looks like a pit cross to me, nice looking dog good luck with him...

6. Nash

Nash Big Dog

Any breed has those yes, must make all of them staffords ? Please keep the nonsense to yourself and post your opinion.

Trollingly yours,

Nash.

7. norseman

norseman Big Dog

DITTO KBK

Nice dog anyways,

8. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

x2

9. KBK

KBK Big Dog

The only thing that is nonsence is somebody saying they can tell the breed of dog from their eyes, ears, muscle and coat.

10. Nash

Nash Big Dog

As you wish mate, i'm realy curious about your opinion and what it's based on.

11. Nash

Nash Big Dog

And you are also invited to give your opinion.

Not trying to be an ass here. I posted what the characteristics are what looks more pitbull than stafford to me. On that alone you react not even wondering why i pointed out these things. Not putting up what your opinions are.

As the saying goes fellas. :)

12. bionic

bionic Big Dog

If you actually read the first post of this thread you'd see that the OP was asking if the dog was an AMSTAFF not a stafford.

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well to answer the question straight out nope he is not a staffy you do not have papers saying he is i am going to say a BYB "pit bull" type or w/e the hell they call the BYB dogs he may be full blooded but i would just say he was a mutt for your sake and ours

14. norseman

norseman Big Dog

Nash, I as well as others that have answered your post think your reasoning is a joke which is why you are answered the way you are.
    These dogs come in many different shapes and sizes and it is impossibel to tell from the two shitty pictures that were posted.

15. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

saw some staff that looked like that. even patt cross staff

16. Nash

Nash Big Dog

Norseman. Than my answer should have been " No it's not a stafford ".

17. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Looks like an apbt or amstaff cross, muddled up mutt, who knows?

18. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

ambully!

yeah. thats right i said it.

19. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

must be the healthiest looking ambully lol

20. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

uh my bad... but how the hell can you tell the difference between amstaff and pitbull.. is he an amstaf or a pitbull.. the same shit