1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is Cliff a Staffie?

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Cathy_V, Jun 28, 2011.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

amstaff1.jpg
    amstaff

angus.jpg
    APBT

not even close to the same shit especially when it comes to working

i am sticking with Mutt

2. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

who give a $HIAT??? He is Canis lupus familiaris. take good care of him and good luck. If you adopted/rescued him I don't think it really matters. Good luck and congrats on your new DOG he seems happy and most importantly HEALTHY, keep him that way.

3. jonnim

jonnim Big Dog

looks like a dog ? with full drop ears ? no 1 else see that ?

4. norseman

norseman Big Dog

NO Nash that is not what I was saying. I was saying your reasoning to figure out what breed he is A HUGE JOKE and you still don't understand it.

You wrote: "I believe he's a pitbull too. Eyes, ears, muscle and coat gives him away"
    To dog men this sounds really stupid.

I'm not wasting any more time on this.

What ever he is keep him out of trouble and there will be no problems about what he is.
    Screw the know it all Vet!

5. Nash

Nash Big Dog

I wasn't trying to figure out what breed he is. Just no stafford to me.

Good luck with the dog !

6. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

7. bionic

bionic Big Dog

That's the best answer really.

8. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Don't let you vet label him as a pitbull, plain old mix is just fine for your insurance and legal problems that could occur with pitbull as a label. Go with mutt and save yourself the time, trouble and money.