1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is it me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SLICK WILLIE, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I have come to realize that there are more tree huggers invading this forum space and I'd like to take this opportunity and say welcome. If you feel the need to not understand helpful information keep your mouth shut! If you do not understand the reason this dog was bred and can't grasp the reality of what a real Bulldog should be just set there and rub your petbull and keep your mouth shut!

There are many on here that give up a lot to help this breed and it's not just YOU few that think because you ran down to the damn pound and picked up a mutt you have saved the world and sacrificed so much of your painful life. Granted many on here have rescue dogs and are very good owners and pass good info but for the 10% of you shitheads need to just keep your worthless mouths shut!

I'm glad we have people that take on homeless dogs and they do it in good fashion but they respect the ones of us that maintain our yards also. Once again welcome and Nuff said, Slick

14rock likes this.
  2. Michele

Michele Guest

I have the utmost respect for anyone with a yard. I understand the working dog owners as well as the pet dog owners. I always have and I always will. I also give up tons of my time with regard to this breed in particular because I love the breed. And there is no one on this forum that will disagree with my post.

3. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

LOL you are starting to sound like me and write things in an angry tone. Good Job Im proud of ya, and Ill back up that bitchin rant with a Whoop whoop. Damn tree huggin' bastards want to save the world and breed but dont want to know nothing about it now or in the past. Whats the point. Pick another breed you can stomach ...... because I bet there is one of them in the pound too.

4. Grizzly

Grizzly Big Dog

A tube of " SoreAzz Cream" can really help sometimes.

5. Michele

Michele Guest

you made me spit out my water..LMAOOO

6. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Post some of them outstanding dogs you have there!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
  7. Michele

Michele Guest

WTF does that have to do with anything? You are just twisted because of Grizzly's other thread with the video.

You might as well get used to the idea that there are some Pet people here, who, by the way, are more than willing to learn about the breed's history, dogfighting and all. And there are plenty of people on this forum who are willing to teach them. You can either be a teacher or ....well....continue to be what you are now........and I"m all for learning...

8. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Bla, bla, bla Curs!!! LMMFAO

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Do I need to close this thread?

10. Michele

Michele Guest

No Mia. Let the man "get it all out" so he feels better....:)

Cur? LMAOOOOO....i don't think so

11. Grizzly

Grizzly Big Dog

I'm with Michelle on this one....What does posting dog pictures have to do with ANYTHING!!!
    Again I'll say, try some "SoreAzz Cream". It'll help relieve that itchy bitchy feeling!

12. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

yep, i am a pet apbt owner... and proud of it.. i love the bulldogs history, i have great respect for the dogmen of the past who gave us this great breed..

i however am not a tree hugger.. i truly believe that not everyone deserves this breed,nor should own one.. i also believe heavily in the breed to be true it its roots, and to cull (kill) for HA period.... no exceptions...

but to talk down to those who have "pet" apbts, that is just wrong.. sure, some people cant stomach the breeds history, but that is not to say everyone is the same SlickWillie...

my "pet" cur is therapy titled, and while a mix, people think he is a purebred.. when people tell me they want one, my first reaction to them is NO you dont.. research the breed, they are not for everyone, i discourage people to get them..
    personally , if the dogmen of the past kept the breed in their own circle and didnt allow just anyone to have this breed the breed wouldnt be in the trouble it is for the past 20 years like it is now..

see Slick Willie you are being just as ignorant as the tree huggers you are putting down.. sure there are tree huggers, but you know what? there are also people who are not tree huggers.. so dont classify everyone in the same mold..

and on that note, rufus says to bow down to all the responsible owners who truly love the heritage and the breed, who might not be working owners, but happy well loved "pet" bulls all the same..

[​IMG]

13. Grizzly

Grizzly Big Dog

5 positive rep stars for you and Rufus ***** !

14. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I think you should go back and read the post! I stated not every pet owner was a knuckle head! I'm sure you are a good owner but slow your roll and read what I said and see that it's the 10% that think they save the world!!!

15. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

swwwwwwwwwww~...........so another pointless thread, do tell............swwwwwwwwwwwww~

16. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Whens the next PETA Rally??? Yes, I am an Arrogant SOB! Oh my! I feel so bad about my Rep Points! Can someone get me a Recycled tissue!

17. Grizzly

Grizzly Big Dog

Now Slick, it would really be good if no one hated pitbulls, and it would really be good if Tree huggers, "petbull" owners and PETA weren't such a threat to you.... but we don't live in a perfect world.....and thats why we have Walgreens, open 24/7 for all your SoreAzz Cream needs !!!

Skip the tube and go for the 2 liter bottle with the pump handle.

18. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Ill tell you what just to point one thing out. I cannot tell you how much rep and or messages I have got thanking me for helping or how much someone liked a certain thread etc. But some people can read all day and be told things about the dogs but never absorb it and not want to learn. After a while these types wear and tear on your ability to accept people who try to make a fluffy wuffy side to these dogs. Or a show or a color side and try to make their own niche and corner and expect acceptance. To some this is like trying to join a Ferrari club but want to put crushed velvet and extra weight in audio systems in everyones cars to make them look right or be a different style and expect everyone to like you as a member in this race car club. I am first to bet youd have some real hard core racers that would wrap you in your velvet and throw you in a river with speakers tied to your feet. The same to some game doggers and dogmen who dont like their dogs being fluffed up and gamed down and changed for the sake of allowing anyone and everyone in to the group of owners just because they can join. Even those who try to learn a little about the history dont make up for the few who want to deny it and make the true die hard fanciers repeat and repeat and repeat and re-educate over and over....these types with an agenda to either eliminate the breed by changing it 100% are everywhere and dont want to learn anything. Not that anyone here is in paticular like this....and and I am not calling anyone out yet, but I see more and more people becoming someone similar to this and forgetting the breeds only requirments in the first place. Being a game bred dog.... not a certain color or size or look or proper type of "PET". None of those things make a APBT ....just one thing does and thats imbedded in its history and performance of its ancestors which is something EVERYONE needs to know if they own one and not be ashamed to talk about it.

19. Michele

Michele Guest

This is a good post. Thanks for teaching those of us that don't know.

Slick: maybe you should take some lessons from misterdogman.

20. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

It was cute for a minute, but that's it thread closed. I understand your exasperations everybody, but take your "sore azz cream" endorsement discussions to PMs, K? K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.