1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is my byb amstaff actually an apbt?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Kazar11, Feb 4, 2023.

?

Apbt or amstaff or neither?

1. Apbt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Amstaff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mutt no apbt

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

What… him not being a pitbull means I was right.. I’ve been telling people amstaff I literally said that earlier. I thought he was an amstaff that’s why I got him etc. it just sounds like you’re projecting.. it’s painfully obvious. Just chill out man online forums aren’t the world.

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You caught me. I'm projecting. I wish I could have a street mutt who did the "pitty stance" and could have playdates with the other fags dogs.

3. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

That’s not what projecting means

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Projection is the process of displacing one's feelings onto a different person, animal, or object....

Sooooo please if it's not jealousy what am I projecting? I'm just curious. May end saving on the psychologist if I can get the arm chair expert to diagnose me some more.....

5. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Projection isn’t a diagnoses. You’re projecting your insecurities and issues onto others

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Not at all.... Everyone who reads this can tell that's not the case.

This is always the go to with new ppl. The second someone disagrees we're projecting and insecure or being mean. You think you're the first person to come on here clueless about everything then shucking and jiving straight to the "you're just insecure".

Cold facts your dog is a mutt. He's no more apbt than staff. Mutt = dog of unknown origin. You dont have any idea whats behind him. Just what a "byb" and other random idiots told you.(so you were wrong about him "being a staff")

You came online to get validation because random ppl on the street told you something(insecure).

Then you called a dog leaning into his collar a "pitty stance"(literally retarded) and was shocked noone knew what a "pitty stance" was.

Then started talking about dog parks and play dates.

15 seconds on the site you would've seen none of that was going to be cosigned or get you your belly rubbed. Thank whoever yall pray to you didn't come here years ago when this place was a meat grinder that shit lol.

But you nailed it. I'm super insecure and I just let all my mommy and daddy issues out on ppl on a game dog forum.

In reality I could give less than a fuck about you or that dog. Welcome to game-dog doubt you'll be here for long....

7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I don't know of any DNA test that will differentiate staff vs apbt.... I just saw someone bragging about an embark test showing their long hair mutt was an "apbt" and arguing to the death about how this pos was a "real rare long coated apbt" because embark said so....

Michele likes this.
  8. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

what is wrong with you lmao you’re literally arguing with me when I’m not even disagreeing with anything to do with my dog. I’ve literally said my dog isn’t apbt and I’ve thanked others for their help in clearing it up. When I have said you’re all wrong my dog is a pitbull lmao? I’m so confused

9. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Ac
    actually you’re right man, I’m sorry. Let it all out. Sounds like you need this

10. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Look, bottom line is this.........whether this dog is an amstaff, pitbull, etc......LEARN the traits of the breed and act accordingly. Put your focus on training the dog so you don't set up the dog to fail, rather than WHAT the dog is. And stop listening to people on the street telling you what the dog is. Amstaff, pitbull.....they both can be dog aggressive. MANAGE IT!

stedz likes this.
  11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You have a care taker don't you?

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Dumb thread lol

13. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Yep you’re right. Thanks.

14. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Yeah turned out pretty ridiculous. He’s not an apbt, needs more training either way. That’s all I wanted to clear up. Thanks guys

15. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

Yep I have a care taker, and my dog is a street mutt and I’m a loser etc etc etc. let it out

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

He was calling you dumb just so you know.....

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

After all these years on the forum. Come to the conclusion that no amount of reason or common sense gets through to guys nowadays. Nothing to see here keep moving lol

Ssdd likes this.
  18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I can't believe people respond to these thread still. I guess I just did also.

Ssdd and ben brockton like this.
  19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Yeah.... fuck me for trying lol. I may be just as dumb for trying.

20. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

Your pup ain’t no different than a 3rd generation excuse…everyone’s got a reason why…but not many know why. Was a time when “it” represented its self …now we just rely on the excuses instead of the reason why. A man will brag on a cheater before he will walk his own path….because it’s easier than walking it on their own.