1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Is my female in heat?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by nancybrittain, Jan 11, 2006.

1. jenniipoo

jenniipoo Pup

Slap On Some Doggy Diapers Or Those Panties For Bitches In Heat. :) He Will Try To Mount Her But You Wont See Puppies Anytime Soon!

2. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

guess shes a byb'er but hopefully she'll change her ways......and big blues to me i like them but i dont consider them as apbt the only true apbt i had died 3 yrs ago :'(......she should be in my gallery......andyways i have a blue female out of r.e. bu that was before i came in here......one thing tho is taht shes in conformation not like all those other over grown mutts.....shes bout 10 montsh and weighs 50lbs.

3. Dawnely

Dawnely Pup

LOL.. 50 pnds at 10 mnths sounds like an over grown mut to me!

4. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

Please someone humor me and tell me these are trolls.

5. I've had dead game dogs weighing almost that much at that age....dont be so quick to judge a dog you dont know.

The Watcher likes this.