1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

is my puppy a APBT or an Amstaff?

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by jkar923, Sep 24, 2012.

1. jkar923

jkar923 Pup

IMG_20120909_181224.jpg IMG_20120920_082723.jpg IMG_1906-1.jpg 556373_356406627771128_107822326_n.jpg PicsArt_1348365576271.jpg
    Hello I am new to this forum so i hope i am doing this correctly. My question is simple is my puppy an APBT or Amstaff? I got him about a month ago and i know that both breeds are virtually the same but which does he ressemble more ? thank you i will post pictures of both parents and him. thank you inn advance

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Dad looks like a amstaff, bully or a bulldog mix of some sort and the pic of the mom is not that good. But it is all just a guess. Just out of curiosity what difference does it make to you?

3. jkar923

jkar923 Pup

it doesn't matter to me so much . Just out of curiousity, I chose him because of his temperment. I am hoping to get him to become my service dog. I guess another reason I want to know is because his dad was tall and lean but he was the runt .i never saw the mom in person so i kinda wanted to get an idea as what to expect . thanks for the help :)

4. jkar923

jkar923 Pup

it doesn't matter to me so much . Just out of curiousity, I chose him because of his temperment. I am hoping to get him to become my service dog. I guess another reason I want to know is because his dad was tall and lean but he was the runt .i never saw the mom in person so i kinda wanted to get an idea as what to expect . I heard the dad comes from the "butthead and razor edge" bloodlines . now i am not a big fan of all the new and cool "bloodlines " but what does that mean exactly? thanks for the help :)......sorry my family has always had rotties,boxers pit mix,english bulldogs so all this is fairly new to me