1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

It just never ceases to amaze me...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CaesarIsis, Dec 26, 2010.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

how people can not only look at this and think its ok but then have the audacity to actually post it on the internet:eek:

[​IMG]

flucked up chain setup (to a tree), a flipped over bathtub and an unsecure water bucket. this is what people (the public) think of when they hear of a pitbull on a chain. just sad man.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

The dog looks healthy but man that is just wrong to have a weight hanging from his neck:eek:

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

WTF LMAO this has to be one of the stupidest fucking things i have ever seen

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

well when they have the weight on him then they can say he's a 100 pound monster and make more $ off the pups :rolleyes:. i start all my chainbreaking of pups off with a good 20-30lb weight on their neck at about 8 weeks old...dont you?? LOL

5. Telluride

Telluride Pup

WTF... poor dog is probably going to have neurological damage... I hate it when retards think putting weight on a dogs neck will make him more muscular... ugh.

And don't even get me started on how the dog is tied to a tree and has a crappy house and water bucket.

6. heavyhemi

heavyhemi Pup

thats truly a disgrace to great owners and dogs alike

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

not sure why that setup would look like a good idea to anyone...

8. red eagle

red eagle Big Dog

stupid cunt aint got a clue id like to get hold of him stick a 200 pound weight around his neck and dump him in river

9. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

Poor dog, not to mention it makes us all look bad. Hopefully if somebody finds this picture on the net it will come up along with this thread and they will see the reactions from true dogmen. Just pitiful!

10. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

lol. no where near as bad as some set ups ive seen.

11. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I agree, it's unfortunate but I have seen worse too.:(

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

as well have i, and i could care less if he is tethered to a tree and has an upside down watering trough as a dog house but why in the hell would you attach a fucking weight to his collar LOL i mean what do these people think that's going to do for him some people are just fucking RETARDED

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I have always wondered why people think a dog has to be on a crazy heavy chain or have some frigin anchor attached to his collar to make him strong. I seen a guy from my town had his dogs on tethered to chains they used on ships. The dog could barely move. It's unbeleivable. I blame the media. The media tells people that people used gun powder to toughen their dog up and they tell them they bait them with smaller ainimals. So Tom, Dick, and harry want a tough dog and they think they need to do all this crazy shit to toughen it up.

14. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Ain't that the truth, the media has painted a wonderful picutre haven't they, and the people just keep on eating it up.

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea bro you are pretty much right its the media that does this they tell everyone that is how these so called dog fighters do it with gunpowder weights and heavy ass chains so they imitate it and you try to tell them how fucking stupid they are and they act like they know everything so i just don't say shit anymore that is where sites like this come in handy i should just start redirecting everyone here to get flamed by all you ass holes and maybe that would knock some sense into them and at the same time all the folks get a kick out of razzing the hell out of people lol

16. scooter

scooter Big Dog

I've seen worse, but OMG that weight. It's a blue dog to boot.

17. preme

preme CH Dog

"THATS SO TACKY" DIRECT QUOTE FROM MY DAUGHTER AND SHES 8 ..:mad:

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

really? i thought it was such a good idea i got Riot banging a 20 lb plate here in the house.
    the 'Bug only has a 5, but shes still young:D:D

19. preme

preme CH Dog

Is that a clothes hamper with no floorinr damn its sucks when it rains

20. I saw a man in Kellyville, OK who had a Buick Skylark gutted inside with the doors missing also.Heres the kicker...he had a pitbull tied to the steering wheel on about a 10 ft. chain!! FRIEND