1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Its hitting the fan here

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ausapbt, Oct 19, 2009.

1. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

You guys down there, you better start some type of offense to offset this sh-t or your going to loose. The force behind this is growing. You have to fight, the Good fight.

2. Rebs

Rebs Banned

shortbedder its allready lost bud, it was lost a long time ago. hell even the club folded nearly 5 yrs ago.

3. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Rebs, I hate to hear it put like that. It seems that the few dog owners left would want to make a difference. Seeing that voting post by MOG, that 60% of those voting want the dogs dead for no reason, goes to show that the media can brain wash a country to see things there way. When they are finished with the APBT they will start on the STAFFIES I hope there will be more resistance.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  4. ausapbt

ausapbt Big Dog

my view is and will remain that its best to stay underground and not expose yourself if you want to keep in the dogs in this country

5. masta of game

masta of game Banned

woudl be nice if we could make an american pitbull terrier club of victoria.. i mean some people have their dogs desexed and registered and they got their dogs before the breed was restricted why cant they get together with other apbt owners

6. masta of game

masta of game Banned

7. Rebs

Rebs Banned

Mine too, and its well known.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  8. Rebs

Rebs Banned

I ran out of edit, even in the NT or ACT I wouldnt register dog as is or go around promoting, the writings on the wall its only a matter of time, and the first thing the farkers do is use the list.

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Masta there is a club in victoria, its just more low key than before i think,
    i was a member in the past but let my membership lapse as i was from a different state and it revolved around shows ect. it also happened to attract alot of dickheads which is a shame because the people that run it try very hard to promote the dogs.
    Rebs , by what you have written i assume you were a member at ome stage?
    i assume its still around because the only real voice backing the breed over the last week has been the pres.