1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

It's official. This is the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LuvinBullies, Jan 25, 2008.

1. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I can't vouch for the absolute credibility of this by no means. But if it's true it is by far the scariest concept I've ever seen. Worse than the Cold War scares and Gulf Wars combined. I pray it's not true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

Bullyson likes this.
  2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

They've been talking about this shit forever. There is a zeitguist (sp) website with all that propoganda all over it. Its like a 3 hour long movie. You can keep on ignoring it and acting like its a bunch of conspiracy theorists making it all up but I've known since I was a child that the gvmt was not right. Watch what happens. Thanks for posting that LB.

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Some info about the "REAL ID ACT OF 2005":

Bearers of non-compliant documents would no longer be able to travel on common carrier aircraft without additional screening. Employers would no longer be able to accept, or ultimately hire, bearers of non-compliant documents for employment.

Financial institutions would require compliant documents from all customers. Bearers of non-compliant documents would be denied financial or banking services.

People born on or after Dec. 1, 1964, will have to obtain a REAL ID by Dec. 1, 2014. Those born before Dec. 1, 1964, will have until Dec. 1, 2017, to obtain their REAL ID.

Each card must include, at a minimum, the person's full legal name, signature, date of birth, gender, driver's license or identification card number. It also includes a photograph of the person's face and the address of principal residence. It is required to have physical security features designed to prevent tampering, counterfeiting, or duplication of the document for fraudulent purposes. These new security features include a hologram of a map of the entire North American Continent.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America

The stated goals of the SPP are cooperation and information sharing, improving productivity, reducing the costs of trade, enhancing the joint stewardship of the environment, facilitating agricultural trade while creating a safer and more reliable food supply, and protecting people from disease.

The SPP is based on the belief that prosperity is dependent on security, and claims that the three nations are bound by a shared belief in freedom, economic opportunity, and strong democratic institutions. It is intended to assist, rather than replace, existing bilateral and trilateral institutions like NAFTA and claims to work towards the three North American countries working cooperatively in the face of common risks and economic competition from low cost comulti-modal transportation system along the International Mid-Continent Trade and Transportation Corridor to improve both the trade competitiveness and quality of life in North America.

The North American Competitiveness Council has been mandated to set priorities for the SPP and to act as a stable driver of the integration process through changes in government in all three countries.

Many believe that the SPP, which is to be implemented by 2010, will open the door for a new North American Union.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The "Amero"

This universal currency for North America was proposed by the Canadians in 1999. Mexico is already on board with the idea, but the US has yet to accept it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2008
  4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I didn't watch the whole thing, but does it have the same ideas behind it as the New World Order? Because though some people are a bit insane, there is huge possibilty that the NWO will happen.

5. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Fuckin piece of shit Bush...

There is ZERO way you'd put one of those damn chips in me... If you held me down and put it in, I'd take my knife and cut the fucker out!

I can also tell you, if the world comes to that kind of ridiculous control, NO MORE MISS CONDUCT. Im outtie!

6. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

This article was written last week. I can't believe it's not on the news every night!!!

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/01/montana-governo.html

Montana Governor Foments Real ID Rebellion

By Ryan Singel [​IMG]January 18, 2008 | 7:25:27 PMCategories: Identification

[​IMG]

Montana governor Brian Schweitzer (D) declared independence Friday from federal identification rules and called on governors of 17 other states to join him in forcing a showdown with the federal government which says it will not accept the driver's licenses of rebel states' citizens starting May 11.

If that showdown comes to pass, a resident of a non-complying state could not use a driver's license to enter a federal courthouse or a Social Security Administration building nor could he board a plane without undergoing a pat-down search, possibly creating massive backlogs at the nation's airports and almost certainly leading to a flurry of federal lawsuits.

States have until May 11 to request extensions to the Real ID rules that were released last Friday. They require states to make all current identification holders under the age of 50 to apply again with certified birth and marriage certificates. The rules also standardize license formats, require states to interlink their DMV databases and require DMV employee to undergo background checks.

Extensions push back the 2008 deadline for compliance as far as out 2014 if states apply and promise to start work on making the necessary changes, which will cost cash-strapped states billions with only a pittance in federal funding to offset the costs.

Last year Montana passed a law saying it would not comply, citing privacy, states' rights and fiscal issues.

In his letter (.pdf) to other governors, Schweitzer makes clear he's not going to ask for an extension.

"Today, I am asking you to join with me in resisting the DHS coercion to comply with the provisions of REAL ID, " Schweitzer wrote. "If we stand together either DHS will blink or Congress will have to act to avoid havoc at our nation's airports and federal courthouses."

But Homeland Security spokeswoman Laura Keehner says DHS has no intention of blinking.

"That will mean real consequences for their citizens starting in may if their leadership chooses not to comply," Keehner said. "That includes getting on an airplane or entering a federal building, so they will need to get passports."

Keehner says DHS's policy won't change even if Georgia -- one of the 17 states that has signaled strong opposition to the rules -- declines to apply for an extension.

If that scenario came to pass, every Georgian who flies out through the nation's busiest airport -- Atlanta-Hartsfield International -- would have to be patted down by Homeland Security agents and have his carry-on bag hand-screened, likely resulting in massive delays.

Keehner also suggests that patted-down citizens will turn their wrath not on the feds but on their state government.

For his part, Schweitzer wants Congress to step up and pass alternative legislation that would stop Real ID and re-instate a commission that was working on driver's license rules before the REAL ID Act was slipped into must-pass defense legislation in 2005. That legislation assigned DHS the task of setting the rules single-handedly.

Keehner is adamant that the rules will make the country safer and that the price tag is not too high.

"The ability to get false identification must end, and Real ID is that step," Keehner said.

Privacy groups counter that the rules create a de-facto national identification card and won't stop terrorism or identity theft.

For his part, Schweitzer struck back at DHS statements he obviously considers arrogant.

"I take great offense at this notion we should all simply 'grow up'," Schweitzer wrote, referring to Thursday remarks from DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff about border rules regarding Canada. Schweitzer says those remarks "reflect DHS (sic) continued disrespect for the serious and legitimate concerns of our citizens."

A DHS policy maker suggested earlier this week that Real IDs could also be required to buy cold medicine and to prove employment eligibility.

Schweitzer's letter went out to the governors of Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Maine, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Arizona, Hawaii, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Washington.

7. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Props to Brian Schweitzer!!!

8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I can't believe y'all are tripping on this. It's not like it wasn't already forecast to happen about oh, let say ... over 1500 years ago!

(If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, reference the Book of Revelation! lol.)

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

"Run your hand over the scanner, no more fishin for your fish." Goodie Mob. 93 or 94 I believe.

10. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

That surprises me you know goodie mob...

Tony

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

You know Hildabeast wants us to have a chip implanted in our hands, so we don't have to use "credit cards", right? I say it all the time, but I'll say it again. Democats and Republicans sleep in the same bed. They don't care about the American citizen. They just try to get the average citizen to believe they want to help you more than the other party, but it's all b/s. They have only their own interest in mind and big businesses interests, never the US Citizen.

"If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, reference the Book of Revelation! lol." --Yep, someone's Grandma told me she thought Hillary was the anti-christ. I thought she was kidding, until I found out about the chip idea. My Mom thinks Bill Clinton is the anti-christ. It would make sense. He is one of the best liars I have ever seen at work, and he knows how to make people like him...But you never know...

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yep the next thing you know law will say that without some kind of mark or card then you cant buy or sell or work or even trade without the mark or card or chip....and if you refuse to get one what is next you get a free ride on the Martyr train. Fuck that man I am moving to the mountains somewhere in Canada or Montana or something and they can come find me with my guns and bible. Time to stockpile and disappear with all the supplies you can.

13. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

lolololol, maybe the grannies are right! But if I had to choose, my money'd be on Hillary being the anti-christ & Bill being the false prophet.

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Great theory!

But it's also said that the anti-Christ will come from another country...most likely Russia.

16. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

WHAT!? I LOVE Goodie Mob. Im from the south man. I grew up on that shit. I have a very diverse taste in music. I may listen to Pantera one minute and Bob Marley the next. You will NEVER hear me listening to gangsta rap though. That shit is annoying.

As far as the whole chip thing goes, no way. IMO, you're branding yourself with the mark of the beast. Read up on that. They say if you dont have the mark of the beast after the rapture you wont be able to provide for yourself. VI=6 S=6 A=6 so what you have is VISA=666 Who do you think has the rights to the chip, American Express?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  17. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I have heard that too. But that is only one of at least three theories. I think another school teaches the anti-Christ will be of Roman descent. If that is true, he/she could be from any nation, even America! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  18. WWII

WWII Banned

Antichrist is only mentioned ~4x in the Bible. Many think it was Nero, which I wouldn't doubt. He came from a Roman background. Then you have Hitler, who was European which I've heard the antiChrist will come from. All Hillary is and would be is a bad choice.

19. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

No Way Man No f@uckin Way.they Are Not Putting That Chip In Me.

20. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

I watched that video a while back. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there is something going on behind the scenes. The government is using terrorism to scare the general public and take more or our rights away. ex. The Patriot Act

The Russia-Georgia Conflict:
    12 Year Old Girl Tells the Truth on Fox News about Georgia. Fox News cut them off right in the middle of the account of Georgian aggression even though they had just come from a commercial break 2 minutes prior to that. Fox News and corporate media do not want the truth out. The MSM wants to depict Russia as the Evil Russian Empire. What the population at large do not know is that the US is threatening Russia with a Missile shield defense in many countries. How would the US react if the reverse were true. Georgia poked the bear which is not a wise thing to do. Especially when the poking causes thousands of deaths. Every main stream news agency in the world feeds the world propaganda every day. This is not just an American Flaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ