1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jaws

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by rmiller2000, Sep 30, 2004.

1. I do not know if this is the correct forum, but I have a question. My pit doesnt want to hold on to things with his jaws. I play tug with him but he lets it go. He will jump in the air to grab it but doesnt hold on to it? He is still a pup but is this something that he will gain or will it just stay that way?

-R

2. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

How old is he? Some dogs just have no interest in holding on.

3. PhillyPitty

PhillyPitty Banned

yea my cuz's pit wouldnt even think twice about hangin on haha

4. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

i have some that like to tug and hold on hanging. then i have others that could really care less for it.

5. The reason I asked was the picture I posted of Bruno and his sister she hangs on to everything, and can hang for some time. It isn’t important to me if he does or does not. I am new to this breed and am trying to learn as much as I can. I can honestly admit that this breed is one that I have come to love. He is very intelligent, obedient, and an overall spoiled dog! The other day my neighbors had some people come out and install a satellite and Bruno like I mentioned is a baby, but when those people came and he saw them around the house, he turned into the opposite. I have never seen him act like this, he showed those people, don’t get to close around this house! I was in shock because he has never acted like this. At the same time, it felt good to know that he is protecting his territory.

-R