1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Jenny mill

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by wisconsingame, Feb 9, 2015.

1. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

I am looking for a cat / Jenny mill for sale or a price on someone building one for me. I have built them in the past but right now I don't have the time or the Space to do it.

2. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Is there a difference in a jack or jenny

3. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

I have never heard of a jack mill

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Maybe a mistype. Maybe asking difference between cat/jenny.

5. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

Cat mill and a Jenny mill are the same

6. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

There are blueprints on here look under search. Your best bet is to print t them out and figuring d a local welder that can do it out of his or her scrap pile

7. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

jennyux9.jpg [​IMG]
    This might help

8. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

I have a few different plans for a Jenny but don't have the time to do it. The only local welder said he wants 4 grand to do it he is out his mind. I know dog totter makes one but its 2 and half grand. I can see 1000 or so but not 2 or more for one. I will wait till spring and make one my self for 300 to 400. If I remember right triple j or judge make them I gress I will pm them