1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

jock for the kids.....lol

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by peppapig, Aug 12, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

http://vimeo.com/12637543 im not sure if jock gets shot dead in the end.so have the kleenex ready if the kids watch it when it comes out.:rolleyes:

2. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

yes youll need the kleenex the end is real sad

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ive seen the original film..so i know he gets shot. :( ..but dont know about the cartoon version!! does he get shot?

4. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Why did you ruin the ending peppapig ( did big jock know aswell ) ha ha :D

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao....big jock certainly knew....;):D ....the dirty bastardo...as for the ending...i didnt want someone to sit down with thier kids to watch a happy wee story about a dogs adventures n then see it getting rifled.lol.....im a cunt,but im not a nasty cunt...:eek::D

6. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

had to laugh when i read your reply HA HA