1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Joe Woodall Busted...The witch hunt goes on

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CBASS, Nov 10, 2008.

1. CBASS

CBASS Pup

Just wanted fans of the woodall line to know Joe was not busted despite the South East rumors. His animals were confiscated, but no charges have been brought forth. My deepest sorrows go out to the Woodall Family. When will the witch hunt decease? A short story here:http://www.wsbtv.com/news/17854502/detail.html?rss=atl&psp=news

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

hmmm, looks pretty straight forward weight pull/conformation.
    it really is a shame that things like this can happen, hopefully they can get their dogs back

3. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

It is very scary that things like this can happen. How can you think he is fighting his dogs when they are obviously show and weight pull dogs. It seems like if you have more than 2 APBT's you must be a fighter. This has to stop!

4. Georgia State seems to be a terrible place to live nowadays......it seems your government officials lack brains and common sense....and most of all, a spine to stand up to the H$U$ machine.

"I think, therefore i take" it is terrible how things are changing........We got a new president that was strongly endorsed by H$U$.....where will the change take us from here?:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  5. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah to many people getting busted "for nothing" in Ga right now... Time to move on :rolleyes:

6. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

I hear good things about Florida :D

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Depends on the county.

8. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

They included a slideshow, all the dogs looked like pampered family pets to me.

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

It's so ridiculous. Don't know what to even say. Family dogs that compete and have ribbons! Oh I'm sure they must be running a big dog fighting ring or part of one.:rolleyes:

10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Damn thats horrible,I hope he gets his dogs back if it aint too late.

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Sigh.... Sorry to hear about that Joe keep your head up. We will be praying for you.

12. Marty

Marty Guest

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

WOW.. Marty thats Crazy Bro...

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Just goes to show you... you can't trust anyone now days :(

The man whooped HSUS and ASPCA's a$$ and got all his dogs back... one up for the breed ;)

Keep kicking A$$ Joe :D

15. simms

simms CH Dog

Marty,

Thanks for making this public.

16. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

some good news at last!!

17. Marty

Marty Guest

Joe Woodall whooped Dr. Melinda Merck and John Goodwin's a$$... Give the man credit where credit is due :)

John/Melinda you reading this right?

18. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

He shoulda whipped irish jerrys ass too.. Phuckin rats... And how is a anonymous self admitted dogfighters word enough to get a search warrant...lol... Thanks for puttin this out there

19. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

Melinda Merck you don`t get to hold that puppy anymore i get too for the rest of his life Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Marty

Marty Guest