1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Join us let us help you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MasterOfAllBulls, Feb 5, 2009.

1. We Registry All Molosser Working Bulldogs, Bulldogges, Bandogges, Bandogs, Mastiffs and a lot more. We also trying stopping BSL, HSUS, PETA, ISPEAKInc and a lot more morons Animal Right people that is trying to ban you from have dogs, breeding and hunting. Also trying banning you for having them as pets and taking your human rights. join the team. We are real business. We don't play games and lie to buyers and member that want to join us.
    [​IMG]

2. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Not to be an asshole but seriously...how many of the same exact posts do you plan on making ? I understand your trying to acomplish something here but I am starting to consider your posts as spam and do you know what we do with spammers ?

Feel free to bump your thread but please make this the last thread in regards to what your trying to acomplish.

3. Hmmm, here is bump for you. What have you done in the past to combat BSL or to as you said, "stopping BSL, HSUS, PETA, ISPEAKInc and a lot more morons Animal Right people that is trying to ban you from have dogs, breeding and hunting. Also trying banning you for having them as pets and taking your human rights."?

4. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Again I say to this person. He is a fake. He is on AOL in the dog chatroom all the time bashing other's dogs. He also posted on another forum about a rescue that looked like a BYB with skinny mixes with the bones showing. The only thing he is trying to accomplish is making money. There Is nothing legit about this poster or his endeavors.

5. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

He has been dealth with, I read in one of the other numerous threads he posted your exact words and that is what prompted my action.

Thank you for the heads up.

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thanks But no Thanks I think I'll pass .

7. Marty

Marty Guest

Some of us named him MasterOfAllBullshit :D

8. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

LOL thats funny shit right there !

9. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

How about: GetMeMyBullshitShovel:D

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Well I just added 3 letters to the user name LOL

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

hahah I see you shoveled the shit out of here. Good Job:D

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Imagine, banned all the way from Spain. This forum rocks. lol

13. Marty

Marty Guest

OH you don't know the 1/2 of it LOL

Were being beat to death with spam, there crawling out of the wood work LOL

Dog show news has now been shut down :mad:

14. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Your telling me, I think my ban button is broke or needs to be re-oiled cause its definitly gotten a workout today.