1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Julio's Champion Bumper

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by ngomalungundu, Jul 25, 2010.

1. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Julio's Champion Bumper

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

no pic??.....

3. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

Julio's Champion Bumper

Julio's Champion Bumper

Attached Files:

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

_____thx______

5. preme

preme CH Dog

6. First "real dog" was out of Bumper bred to a Honeybunch bitch...too bad I had the stupidity and recklessness of youth and had aligned myself at the time with a few complete fucking zeroes. Summmmmbitch...but a fine damn dog Bumper, yes indeed!

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG!

tattooit likes this.
  7. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea those honeybunch bumper dogs are some good bulldogs.

8. tattooit

tattooit Pup

Fictitious story..

I owned a brother from that litter and he was an ACE. A true ace and a stone cold killer.

He murked The Skipper's deadgame 1xw off Ch Spuck in 11mins for his first. Afterwards, Skipper said that he was the best hound he'd seen since Gr Ch Bigfoot.

For #2 we gave up 2lbs to STP (that's how bad I wanted the chance). STP brought a 1xw off of Black Paz Jr. they called Black Paz III. Took him a little longer because of the weight difference, but he curred him in :42. Afterwards STP offered to buy him (especially when he found out the top was yellow john). Work Kennels Ch Monster as did Capt America with a good Ch Stephano son. Bumper Jr was BY far the best dog that night, and im sure anyone there (a who's who of A-listers at the time) agreed.

While hooked for his championship, he tested positive for Babesia during bloodwork. Being young and dumb, I agreed to let my partner (who did not want to risk having him on the yard which included two eventual well known champions) do the unthinkable and put him down.

Shame I was going through a nasty breakup, and not in position to take him and do all I could to beat it. At the time, babesia was still looked at like a non treatable death sentence. Hardest thing I had to do. He was a once in a lifetime type dog. I always wonder what would have happened if he got the chance to cross paths with Awesome Beast. It sure seemed like they were headed towards an eventual collision course. Would have loved to have seen it.

9. tattooit

tattooit Pup