1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Just out of curiosity......

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pitbull219, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

I like Rottweilers and English Bulldogs.

2. That's adorable, the dog you have in the chair looks exactly like our 2yr old Ruby, she lays just like that and I can't wait to find her a chair like that now!

As for my favorite other breed, I would love to have a Doberman, but I'm not sure about how easy it would be to find a good one, I hear that it's hard to find a well-bred one.

As for the Rottie bashing, I've met quite a few rotties, in quite a few different scenario's. They all seemed way too skiddish. Especially the import. But one of them, who was the worst of all, actually got adopted by a police agency as a drug dog. So it's hard to pass judgement on a breed by the small percentage that I've seen. As for my opinion, I don't like the way they look and they're too big, so I wouldn't own one.

3. diva

diva CH Dog

Thanks. My sister bought that one for me. I think they are called moon chairs. You can find them at Wal Mart, Target, or any place like that. They should be fairly cheap too.

4. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Newfies are good dogs. My mother in law had one. She loved water of course, but barely ever went out past her elbows....weird! My oldest girl Passion used to drag her across the yard by her collar, quite a site! My sister in law once had a Landseer....just like a Newfie only black and white markings. Very good dog.

5. Emiela

Emiela Pup

I like , Boston Terriers, Frenchies, staffshire terriers

I was raised around Boston Terrier's they are great :)

6. habs

habs Pup

I would try and get a gull terr

7. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

Jacks (our is almost 8.5...still tons of trouble, darn dog will take on anything!), Patterdales, Basenji's, Belgian Tervuren, Manchester terrier, Pharoah hound, Kelpie's, Staffy bulls...Red Bone, Treeing walkers and Plott houds...ya can take the girl out of the country...but ya can't take the country outta da girl ;)

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well, for me, I had several different dogs, but after having my first bulldog, it was all over with, so, my next favorite dog would be....another bulldog!!LOL There just is no substitute!
    J
    <><

9. I love Belgian Malinois', in terms of patrol, i believe there is no better dog. The drive, the nerve, the intensity, the savagery:p Agression when appropriate, of course:)
    Also, i like German Shepherd dogs from good working bloodlines, DDR, West German Working lines, Czech.
    I like rank drive in a dog, alot of people seem not to, but i think when you overcome the challenges they present during training the bond becomes very strong. Apart from these two though, i like Australian Cattle dogs, tough little sob's when they need to be. Also border collie's, not those show clones either, i think the working bred BC colour patterns are actually nicer.

Jared

10. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

Yeah, I love em. I don't see very many walking around, but when I do see one, I have to ask the owner if I can pet it. I'm not sure what it is about them that I like so much...probably because they're such gentle giants.

11. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

There's actually a Kennel up the road aways from me that breeds them, that's where my mother in law got hers from. They have some very good stock up there, some of the males are just gigantic! I believe they have their own training program for search and rescue there as well. If you're interested let me know I can get some info about the place for ya.

12. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

I love the Malinois also. I do Mondio Ring and have an A' Tim granddaughter. No drive like a Malinois.

13. What's up Maximus, i see you're from Texas, man i've heard GOOD GOOD things about the Hog hunting over there.
    Hopefully i'll get to go there sometime, i'm from Australia.
    We've got some decent hogs over here, all over the place too.
    Over here we use mostly crossbred dogs, but it seems over there you guys use alot of hounds for trailing, and Curs, Pits and Dogos for catching.
    Man i'd love to own a Dogo one day, but we aren't allowed over here due to BSL.

Jared