1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

K9 Superfuel, RF-1, Vertex ?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by >BLAZE<, Jul 18, 2010.

1. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

K9 Superfuel, RF-1, or Vertex

Which is the better product? Trying to decide which one to buy...

:confused:

2. art

art Big Dog

K9 Superfuel

3. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Go with the RF-1 if you are willing to spend the cash...it is more expensive, but is a top notch product. I have also tried k9 superfuel, and it did well by the one I used it on. Some don't care for it though, but it worked fine for me. Whichever one you decide to go with just don't overdo it...more is not better.

4. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

What type of improvements did you see in your dog?

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

you looking for gains in daily performance, weight pulls, conf? what do you do/want todo with the dog.

6. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Daily performance for weight pull training...

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

you'll see results with K9 SF for a fraction of what you'll pay for RF1. But if you can afford it RF1 is top shelf

8. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Have used RF-1 and Vertex and RF-1 was better IMO....haven't tried Superfuel!

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

vertex and RF-1

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

RF-1 all the way...

11. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

any links to the RF-1??

12. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

13. BOCKennels

BOCKennels Big Dog

I'd like to know what is in this stuff (RF-1) that I'm NOT going to get in a well designed feeding program?

Vitamins and minerals... Creatine... Immunity boosters???

I used Vertex in the past and didn't see any benifits compared to mixing my own creatine and vitamins etc. And it was a SHITload more expensive.

I also dont like "pre-mixed" formula's as much as adding individual items as what % of each ingredient is in each scoop? I mean I might get 5 grams of creatine at the top of the bag, and NONE at the bottom...

What's in it and in what doses? I'm not giving my dog "magic beans" in a shiny bag unless I know what's in it...

There's no ingredient list I see on the site...

14. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

We use Super Fuel here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
  15. art

art Big Dog

good job..md..i love it to how is youer recovery time..last time i work a dog 40sec to a min...... some where in there

16. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Whey protein and creatine is all you need if anything at all IMO.

17. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

I'd like to know more info about RF-1 usage for conformation and WP practices, feel free to PM whoever has used it with good results!

18. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

I'm pretty much with u bud boy. Maybe a good multi vit too. I didn't see anything in the vertex I couldn't measure out on my own cheaper and more accuratly.

19. How long does it take for results to show using K9 super fuel?

20. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Totally depends on you.