1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

keeping cool

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by brendalrednblues, May 12, 2011.

1. What are some of you dogs doing to keep your yard cool...I keep lots of water on the yard daily, but was wondering if anyone had any "cool-tips"

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

plywood leans and baby pools man. 8 bucks at walmart

3. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

ac down to about 72-73;)

4. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Works for me.

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Cut barrels in half long ways and attach wood on ends to stabilize them. Cheaper and lasts longer than the pools around here.

6. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

I live in Az, for summer i buy coolers at the thrift store, water last and stays clean almost a week and keeps cold !

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

cut down barrels, hose down the dogs/yard, plenty of shade.

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i recently moved and my wifes boss bought this place for us to live in and fenced in the backyard and everything have the barrels and the plywood leans now i just need to plant some trees but that shit is going to be impossible in a yard full of bulldogs ahahaha