1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Kelly's Memphis Belle...fun time in the snow

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by briarpatch, Feb 1, 2010.

1. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

this is Bella..2 weeks into her keep and horsin around a lil in the snow.
    she is generally a kennel dog but as i am leanin her down for show she is stayin inside.....thougth i would share..I think she is de-bulkin quiet nicely.
    constructive critisicm appreciated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

nice pics !

3. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

tyvm Jelet

4. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

....TTT:p:p

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

She looks really good, especially for only 2 weeks in. Good luck with the final 6.

6. popper

popper CH Dog

beautiful dog cant wait to see what she looks like come show

7. yoel

yoel Big Dog

WoW!!!:cool:

8. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

thanks very much....

9. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

beautiful girl there. Good luck in the shows.

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

she definitely looks farther along than a couple weeks. its hard for me to keep a dog semi-conditioned in the winter.

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

she shapes up easy..just like her mother...now mind you..she has been bein worked..but drag weighted and worked with a weighted vest..I usually keep her bulkier than this...but Im on a mission...got a point to prove..LOL...so I have been doing things to lean her muscle..... running bleachers and running her at a pretty good pace...thinkin I want to pick up a horse trotter to use...IF I can move to a place big enough to accomodate...

12. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

** she is 43 lbs today when i weighed her**