1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ken Allen's Dbl Gr Ch Tornado

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AGame, Jun 22, 2010.

1. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Speaking of bad bitches was grch mammy not .i could be wrong on this but this is what i was told from her breeder she won 5 nothing staying with her over 19 and that was her littermate sister .was open to the world with no takers .if i'm wrong please correct because i would love to her the real truth.thanks bigdan

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i heard mammy was a bad bitch but made more than a few bad moves.credit where its due though and she whooped plenty

3. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Well we could sit here and speculate all day.But the facts are facts and are not speculations of what would,should,and could have happened.And the fact is tornado made history and reached a labeled status that no others did.Fact.

4. drz

drz Big Dog

Thanks for posting this.

decarlos8677 likes this.
  5. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

what would you call her

6. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I'd call her one bad bitch and a dbl. gr. ch. but I will not call her the baddest bitch walking.

7. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I heard that was just a rumor, gorilla. But wow, didn't know that a contest between the queen and tornado almost went down.

8. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Thanks for the story gorilla
    another great little bitch down from the Queen was Lee's GrCh Buttercup word was she was so bad the wanted to hook her into Andy Capp

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
  9. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

all the queens matches were between 37 and 39 not 42 .
    shady lady was a similar size to the queen

10. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Make no mistake Shady Lady was a much bigger dog than Queen. If J would have given up the pounds the Queen would have been no more. You must have forgot Lady killed a dog in the pit in under 6 minutes!

11. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

In terms of ability amongt the two, I think queen is just as good as shady lady. She was definitely one of the baddest dogs lester hughes has ever bred.

12. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

nope, not by their records shady ladys matches were mainly at 37 1/2lbs
    ....................................queen of hearts matches were mainly at 38lbs
    ....................................tornados matches were mainly at 42lbs

13. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Actually, queen of hearts matches were mostly at 39 lbs. and they were against miss red boy, pepper, and second rematch against blondie. She fought at 38 lbs. only twice and they were against lou and mule.

The others were 38 1/2 against lady beast and 37 lbs. against lady and again against blondie.

shady lady was also a bigger dog than queen of hearts naturally, but was just matched at a smaller pit weight.

14. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Excuse my mistake I thought Shady Lady was matched in the low to mid 40's. I personally feel Lady was a better pit dog than both Tornado and Queen. It's extremely hard to kill a pit dog in the pit and do it in 6 minutes is incredible. If my memory is still good I belive Lady killed 4 out of her 5 opponents. Lady also never saw more than 40 minutes combined time in the pit, that's like a 8 minute average! Knowing the Rebel I wonder why the match between Queen and Lady never was.

15. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

shit id like to think everyone here would be happy to feed any of the dogs mentiond?

16. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i damn sure would and 20 or 30 just like em LOL

17. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

now that is a very sensible post.

18. preme

preme CH Dog

great dogs well worth the argument but never the less great dogs that are stitched into are history ....

19. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

All the dogs mention are great and anyone would be proud to own any one of them.It doesn't do any good saying this dog is better then that dog from different times and weight.Its like saying who would have won between the Steelers of the 70's and the 49ers of the 80's.I saw Tornado and she was a great dog .