1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

kids and dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by willypete, Oct 3, 2007.

1. willypete

willypete Big Dog

can you tell me witch one in the photo is more trouble than all the rest put together.........willypete

Attached Files:

2. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

They are all cuties. I bet that little Male"Human pup" is the trouble maker though LOL

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Looks like the little boy, you know how us boys are LOL ;)

4. simms

simms CH Dog

Great pic! that's what it is all about! :)

5. Galadriel

Galadriel Pup

I can tell you in MY house, the dog is NO trouble at all compared to the kids =)

6. Michele

Michele Guest

that's a great picture!!

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I'd say the little human girl, because little boys do some bad things, but aren't as sneaky as the think. Little girls are dang sneaky and know how to pour on the "I'm your baby girl" act when trouble is amist. :)..

Definitely an adorable picture!

8. willypete

willypete Big Dog

caymon is my son chyenne is my girl the bulldog is momma the patterdale is jetta and the walker hounddog is at another home ... both them kids are a hand full but they make up for it when there asleep. them dogs make me mad ill put them away for awile the kids,, well what can you do, ...willypete

9. willypete

willypete Big Dog

coolhandjean you hit the nail on the head..

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Booyah! :)

11. LMAO..thats only because the boy isnt old enough...just you wait...:D

12. willypete

willypete Big Dog

oh that boy is a pain in the ass right now ...he has one love and that might be my falt .GUNS GUNS GUNS .OH AND SWORDS KNIVES BOWS AXES YOU NAMIT just turned 7 and allready ready has a weapon collection.check him out

Attached Files:

13. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

LOL...Very awesome...

I don't know, FK. My Mom raised two boys and three girls, and said that the boys were easier, and my one brother wasn't an angel. lol.